Gave it two months

Topics related to Second Age
Xanben

Re: Gave it two months

Post by Xanben »

Taboo wrote:
Whiny and describes things as gay. You are probably a young adolescent male who has a relatively low IQ and thus can not find the creativity to develop unique techniques to combat your problem with PKs. So you regress and whine.

You're welcome for the critique and profiling, its up to you to evolve. Knowing is half the battle :roll:

Stop needing a trammel.

Another adolescent? I'm not alone in this world filled with angry old men and college students?! My it's a Christmas miracle :D

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

mid 20's is where its at kiddo :lol:

now stop skipping school.

smokybarnable

Post by smokybarnable »

Darksoulzz wrote:Well raised two multi-gm toons including a tamer, but this shard is not for me. The PKing is out of hand, its really annoying reminds me of a pesky fly that wont go away. Anyways it appears the game is the same as it was on OSI days. Its a Pks world, they roll with their posse and use in games items to block your escape. (which is really gay) GL with the server success as the population is dwindling. I have seen several new players come and then leave shortly afterwards due to the PKing. Not everyone is into PKing their are other aspects to the game that many new players have yet to explore. I know most of the PK's are bored and want to PVP because they have done everything in the game. Their are many players who would like to explore and have the opportunity to make some cash without a PK robbing them constantly. I shall return to my care bear games I suppose where I get to enjoy the content at least.
Don't publicize what a wimp you are, just quit.

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Gave it two months and contributed squat. You will be missed...

Lycanthroat

Post by Lycanthroat »

Li Meiyang wrote:WTF r u talking about? This place *is* Trammel.

I've only been PKed *once*... that was by the temple on Fire Island, way back in 2009.

And since I've been back I've only had one attempt to PK me (It was Vega, LOL!).

Really, I must be super lucky or something, cuz I just go wherever I feel like anytime I feel like it, I mean I run around all over the frkn place, hunting high-end spawns like titans, dragons, whatever. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they suddenly started shooting rainbows out their asses. Because this shard is like Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Hello Kitty -all rolled into one. :D

They don't PK people who can kill titans, dragons, and such. They camp spots where new players hunt. Like earth eles, air ele's, and such.

Markus

Post by Markus »

PKing is usually not that hard to avoid. Just set up better hot keys/macros, particularly cast recall and target rune. Extremely helpful to avoid ganking, though I don't see PKs as often these days. Also, if the situation allows, having recall pre-cast doesn't hurt. ALSO, as has been stated in other threads, just farm 3-5k at a time and then get out if you can't stand to lose it all.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Lycanthroat wrote:

I've only been PKed *once*... that was by the temple on Fire Island, way back in 2009.

And since I've been back I've only had one attempt to PK me (It was Vega, LOL!).

Really, I must be super lucky or something, cuz I just go wherever I feel like anytime I feel like it, I mean I run around all over the frkn place, hunting high-end spawns like titans, dragons, whatever. And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they suddenly started shooting rainbows out their asses. Because this shard is like Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Hello Kitty -all rolled into one. :D

They don't PK people who can kill titans, dragons, and such. They camp spots where new players hunt. Like earth eles, air ele's, and such.
Not true, they camp all hot spots. Ancient wyrm, blood ellies, whatever.

Mykos

Post by Mykos »

Budner wrote:
Lycanthroat wrote:

Not true, they camp all hot spots. Ancient wyrm, blood ellies, whatever.
Cyclops Valley is the probably the place I have left the most blood on the ground.
Mykos
House Master
House of Oor'Tael

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

They camp whatever they can. There's probably an influx of newbie camping these days though since there's not much people out there to get pk'd compared to recent history. And pk's gotta get their fix from somewhere. Even newbie lumberjackers will do.

A prompt escape usually leaves them to try another spot within a minute or two. Even the smart ones with patience won't camp a spot you just escaped from more than 5 minutes (unless they are ghost scouting the area - which is very possible for most prominent hunting grounds)
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

Uh..the dude has to be another vet trolling