"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: GMs helping buddies?

Post by Kabal »

N-SilverBABY!! wrote:
qwebirc41039 wrote:kabal you seem to be really upset, you want some silver? come to the n-s castle with that pretty pink dress i like, well work something out

ROFL OMG these fucking tears taste soooo good. This is 6x better then the silver farming
Don't get you panties in a bunch thinking you have something that I give a shit about. Your a nobody and I'm 10x the UO player you are. If my hunch is correct, and this is Teph, then I don't need to explain this to you.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Kabal wrote:Can we get some GM input on this?
Like when the spawn started, who started it, why it started, why was there no announcement of the most valuable item in game dropping on one of the most common enemies.

qwebirc41039

Post by qwebirc41039 »

idk but i hope this is the new blue print for events, only active players get a chance to partake. lets be honest if this was announced Vega,Eo Ashborn and all the other 10+ million gold hoarders would have been there dragon turret camping the spots and killing noobs on their alt reds with ghouls touch and deamonsbreath items. as it stands right now atleast 3 newer plays managed to get a leg up

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

qwebirc41039 wrote:idk but i hope this is the new blue print for events, only active players get a chance to partake. lets be honest if this was announced Vega,Eo Ashborn and all the other 10+ million gold hoarders would have been there dragon turret camping the spots and killing noobs on their alt reds with ghouls touch and deamonsbreath items. as it stands right now atleast 3 newer plays managed to get a leg up
The amount of brand new, anonymous forum accounts commenting on this is very suspicious.

p.s. I'm an active player I just don't hunt orc mobs. Stop blaming this on some active/inactive player shit. Your probly one of the ones selling silver for rl cash.

N-SilverBABY!!

Post by N-SilverBABY!! »

Kabal wrote:
qwebirc41039 wrote:idk but i hope this is the new blue print for events, only active players get a chance to partake. lets be honest if this was announced Vega,Eo Ashborn and all the other 10+ million gold hoarders would have been there dragon turret camping the spots and killing noobs on their alt reds with ghouls touch and deamonsbreath items. as it stands right now atleast 3 newer plays managed to get a leg up
The amount of brand new, anonymous forum accounts commenting on this is very suspicious.

p.s. I'm an active player I just don't hunt orc mobs. Stop blaming this on some active/inactive player shit. Your probly one of the ones selling silver for rl cash.
What Rl cash are you fucking foaming at the mouth over no one is or has sold silver for cash u dumbass. And I dunno how the fuck im gonna sleep at night knowing you are 10x the video game player I am.......L O L

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Kabal stop falsely accusing the staff of favoritism.

Mr.Kizzle

Post by Mr.Kizzle »

Kabal, shut ur mouth, none of us know the GM's. Killaboy tho, he is the whiniest pre-pubescent little c**t around... Grow up.

We found it fair and square, thanks to Sir Charles. GM's might have messed up by not knowing to shut it off or something, but we kept it secret between our guild, AS ANY OF YOU WOULD HAVE... So get over it, we made some money, and it will prob be shut off soon before the economy goes to shite, or if not, all the people complaining about no silver spawn will get their Trammy items finally...

If it weren't N-S who made this discovery, there would be much less QQ about it.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Re: GMs helping buddies

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

This is being looked into by Kaivan and Derrick .
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.

Spamlet

Post by Spamlet »

Kabal wrote:
Spamlet wrote:Yes, the new GMs, in addition to running super fun events for players, have created a massive conspiracy over the past several weeks to secretly distribute 1 silver per Ettin in a limited amount of locations to guilds they are not associated with...
Its genius!
Ya they probly became GMs, hooked up their buddies with silver and are now selling it for real life cash.

When has there ever been any increased spawn with no mention of it anywhere?
I just want to be clear, my initial post was sarcastic, I think what you are suggesting is ridiculous and without facts.

Mr.Kizzle

Re: GMs helping buddies

Post by Mr.Kizzle »

Boomland Jenkins wrote:
This is being looked into by Kaivan and Derrick .

Boom, no foul play... And like ANYONE would of said something if they had the opportunity to farm... Just shut it down and move on... Relatively speaking most of us N-S are still extremely poor compared to people like GK or Vega or Eo. Most of us who made money off it had less than 100k gold when we discovered this.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Mr.Kizzle wrote:Kabal, shut ur mouth, none of us know the GM's. Killaboy tho, he is the whiniest pre-pubescent little c**t around... Grow up.

We found it fair and square, thanks to Sir Charles. GM's might have messed up by not knowing to shut it off or something, but we kept it secret between our guild, AS ANY OF YOU WOULD HAVE... So get over it, we made some money, and it will prob be shut off soon before the economy goes to shite, or if not, all the people complaining about no silver spawn will get their Trammy items finally...

If it weren't N-S who made this discovery, there would be much less QQ about it.
You mean all you noobs in NS are whining about everything. Your all just mad i put this out publicly and you dont get the silver no more have fun raging and fighting with the whole shard you scrubs.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

sircharlestha3rd

Post by sircharlestha3rd »

Wait a second............weren't we already fighting w/ the whole shard any way.
I don't think anyone really likes us much............
In all honesty I think we all wanted it to go public anyhow. The Gm of n-s himself said he was droppin the bomb soon.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

It was Telamon. He EUOHAXXORED the server and put silver on ettins.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Whitley
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Whitley »

ntsa.jpg
ntsa.jpg (32.25 KiB) Viewed 1430 times