4 Million Giveaway

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: 4 Million Giveaway

Post by Robbbb »

Vega wrote:I hate you for being a Redskins fan. Football season has started, anything is fair.
GOOOOO COWBOYS!!!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

matchstick

Post by matchstick »

I'll be keeping an eye out. Could always use a little jump in cashflow!
LlamaShop - Dealing in all your mount and pet related needs!

Nightmares: Pure-60k | Long-25k | Short-20k || Frenzys: "Ugly" -3k | Shadow-15k || White Wyrms & Dragons -5k

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Love the addition to your sig, Vega. :D

Oh, and......CN I HAZ UR STUF???? ;)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Someone just paid off a huge debt to me. I figure that practice makes perfect. I'll be dropping a pre-event riddle at 3:30pm EST today. Pure scavenger hunt, come and find me.

Edit: The prize will be small since this is a test (L-deed; 192,400 gp)
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

Good luck man..looking forward to the riddles :)

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

by the way, will the riddle be posted in this exact thread?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Yes.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I'm guarded, yet in fear of my life. These structures that surround me are unique. I see wood, metal, stone, fire, water, and stairs. If someone would please come rescue me, I'm stuck. However, before we leave I'd like to play some games with you. There are several festivities around for us to enjoy. But please, don't take too long. I have seen some orcs around this way, and I'm not sure what their intent is.

Note: I'm hidden. If you think you know where I am, you'll need to reveal me. I won't flee if I see you revealing near me. If no one has revealed me in two hours, I will come out of hiding for the remaining two hours.

Good luck wizards and adventurers.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Some guy just found and killed me. He didn't ask who I was, and he just left. If you're actually participating in the hunt, you can come claim the prize.

He never claimed the prize: the event is still on.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

If I'm not found by 4:30, hints will start coming bi-hourly.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The prestigious thief Elk Eater has found and rescued me from the evil silver serpents, giant serpents, and alligators that surrounded my guarded fortress! We shared some water that he brought me, and played a game of Texas Hold'Em. I went all in with an L-shape deed and that lucky little thief spawned pocket aces! Without question, I lost. I all-in bluffed with a 2/5. Silly me.

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

gg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by advanced1 »

PICK ME! randomly?
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.