So long UOSA and thanks for the good ride

Topics related to Second Age
azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: So long UOSA and thanks for the good ride

Post by azheman »

Still Standing wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:B.) You did more than what you are telling us here.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I hope this gets sorted out man, always a blast to fight you in the field. And not only that but man what a waste of neon sandals!
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Ragancy
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ragancy »

Rose wrote:This is interesting, Ragency has been here forever and to my knowledge hes been a pretty damn good wizard who is mega legit. However I don't know him very well personally.

Ragency, eventually i'm sure you will be given a reason for the ban, perhaps it is only a short term ban...

Who did you let use your account? I'm so far out of the loop at this point I cant really guess, lol.

I hope to see you and FT$ back in action soon.
I let Fede use my one of accounts. I know he was banned previously. However, I was under the assumption that accounts were banned, not players. Meaning if someone had their accounts perma banned they would be OK to start a brand new account. I'm 99% positive that this proposition was made to cr3w when they got banned.

There's really nothing more to my side of the story other than someone logging into my account for 10 minutes, doing one duel on top of my keep, then killing someone on top of WBB. Really, that's it. I would love the GMs to elaborate on anything else.

Would be interesting to hear from Derrick - I've hit him up in IRC for the better part of a week now with no reply.

SirPsychoSexy

Post by SirPsychoSexy »

I think it is strange that you can get banned on here with no explanation given from the admins. I would be spamming them daily until I got an answer.

Anyways, sorry to see you go, it was fun fighting FT$.
Reg Vendor located at Yealena's Trading Post
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=50712

IRC: SirPsycho

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

WiseOne wrote:Outrage!

I have logged into my accounts from multiple computers and friend's houses when showing them the game trying to get them to join. I even played on my account at a friends house who also plays here and vice versa, neither of us had any problems.

Unbanhammer him please!
WHat?! Outrageous! Then thee shalt get banned too!!

About the other stuff, probably just some mistake, let us put our hopes in the goodness of Derrick!
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Pro

Post by Pro »

Drama.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I'm going to close this topic because there's nowhere for it to go beyond this simple yet obvious policy:

If you let someone else use your accounts, and they violate any shard policies with those accounts, your account will be held responsible for those actions.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."