L shape for auction (SOLD)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Re: L shape for auction (s\b changed)

Post by a swallow »

28k more and you can start the bidding. Its not too much more for you but I have alrdy dropped the s\b by 150k.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Wil

Post by Wil »

I have a house in this general area. It's standard jungle spawn (giant snakes) which discourages hasslers from loitering. This one is a screen or two off the travel path for any destinations folks like to go to, so you won't pick up hasslers that way either. Also, there's another L shape nearby on the market at a comparable price, so if you want to try to get houses close together for refreshing convenience, you have a pretty good opportunity here.

Finally, the area around nearby Northpeak was pretty empty of smalls last I looked, so if you have the house slots there are decent spots available in proximity.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

bump

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump

Robbbb
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Robbbb »

a swallow wrote:Auction. This house feels alone, needs a good house owner.

s\b 2x deed + small deed
b\o 4x deed

This will end 4 days after s\b & 24 hours after last bid

Happy Bidding

S/B

a swallow

Re: L shape for auction (s\b started! Ends Sunday 22)

Post by a swallow »

Bump

a swallow

Re: L shape for auction (Pending)

Post by a swallow »

This auction is pending...

a swallow

Re: L shape for auction (Pending)

Post by a swallow »

Smooth trade Robbbbbbbbbbb +1 Will trade anytime!