Ocllo IDOC Live Stream!

Topics related to Second Age
Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Ocllo IDOC Live Stream!

Post by Menkaure »

I'm 99.9% sure that spot was not gfd. I had a vendor there an when it went fairly worn I checked the sign as it WAS properly placed.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

kind of a bummer it fell, along with his other one by brit moongate; I guess rhobar zuben has quit or is taking a break

bought a few auctions from him, couldn't ask for a nicer seller

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Wychethyl wrote:kind of a bummer it fell, along with his other one by brit moongate; I guess rhobar zuben has quit or is taking a break

It was condemned. So he didnt quit, it appears he was banned, thats what Ive been told condemned means. I just bought my vendor off him on May 25th, so he must have been banned cause that hasnt been 6 months.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

Menkaure wrote:
Wychethyl wrote:kind of a bummer it fell, along with his other one by brit moongate; I guess rhobar zuben has quit or is taking a break

It was condemned. So he didnt quit, it appears he was banned, thats what Ive been told condemned means. I just bought my vendor off him on May 25th, so he must have been banned cause that hasnt been 6 months.

condemned also can mean he hasnt logged on in 3 months? somethin like that

if the true owner doesnt refresh in that period it goes condemned
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Sadistik wrote:
Menkaure wrote:

condemned also can mean he hasnt logged on in 3 months? somethin like that

if the true owner doesnt refresh in that period it goes condemned
Yes, if he doesnt log in in 3 or 6 months, but thats why I said he must have gotten banned. He friended me on May 25th. I remember the date because I was going to owe him rent for the vendor on July 25th (I paid him for 2 months at the beginning), obviously, it doenst matter now, but yea, he had to of been banned.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Supra-

Post by Supra- »

Derrick wrote:Houses:
House will become condemned if owner has not logged in for 180 days, 30 days if account if banned.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14664

Supra-

Post by Supra- »

Menkaure wrote: Yes, if he doesnt log in in 3 or 6 months, but thats why I said he must have gotten banned. He friended me on May 25th. I remember the date because I was going to owe him rent for the vendor on July 25th (I paid him for 2 months at the beginning), obviously, it doenst matter now, but yea, he had to of been banned.
He could have friended you on a co-owned character that was on the same account as the house owner (as all characters on same account are made co-owners), but forgot to or didn't know about needing to refresh with the actual owner.

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

^
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

Jay

Post by Jay »

Can also be condemned if you have one character owning more than one house.
That happens if you delete a character and don't have enough character's on that account for each house to have its own owner. ... but ya he was probably banned.

Freak Show

Post by Freak Show »

Menkaure wrote:I am very surprised no one placed at server up. I wander how long this will go on for.
There was a corpse blocking at server up lol
<Vega> cruising for a bruising with my fast ass![/size]
[00:01] <Jumbi> any other idiotic questions
[00:01] <Jumbi> no i cant tell your sex i am not a fortune teller!
[00:01] <Jumbi> leave me alone
[00:02] <Vega> rofl

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Thanks to all who watched. I look forward to streaming live events when I get my arena set up.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Supra- wrote:
Menkaure wrote: Yes, if he doesnt log in in 3 or 6 months, but thats why I said he must have gotten banned. He friended me on May 25th. I remember the date because I was going to owe him rent for the vendor on July 25th (I paid him for 2 months at the beginning), obviously, it doenst matter now, but yea, he had to of been banned.
He could have friended you on a co-owned character that was on the same account as the house owner (as all characters on same account are made co-owners), but forgot to or didn't know about needing to refresh with the actual owner.
He friended me on Rhobar, the house owner. He was wearing a red tribal mask. How I remember this, I dont know, but I do remember it :)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

House was sold on March 30th 2013, which is not 6 months ago, he was banned which doesn't strike me as odd because of the speed with which he came into money (check his purchases and compare that to his time on the server).
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Ive been at work all day, hows the occlo spot standing now? Still a bazillion people and no placement?
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Downs

Post by Downs »

There's a small tower there now....
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!