Re: killed in the center of my small

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

N-S stands for Nazi Scum

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Menkaure wrote:Are they the guys that wear that mint green color? And are order?
That might be N-C. I cant remember. I was fighting the mint green guild N-C or N-S guy in town on my dexxer/poisoner/alchemist. He has 0 resist. This mage was getting so mad "Come outside pussy!" "Omg you are such a pussy come outside" I kept replying: "You realize I have 0 resist, right? Thats why this guy is called a townie."
So anyways, I chased him all over Brit, I mean literally 10 minutes of chasing, and he would run after id have him to about 5% and he would always get away and pull off heals. And he would run outside calling me names. So finally, I said "Ok, Im done chasing you, good luck." So I start walking away, he gets fresh, "Omg your such a b****, now he comes back in town and attacks me so I go "Arghh fine, here we go again," and I dp my weap again and start round 506. Right as he says "OMFG you are so bad, you cant even get close to me, terrible" He dcs, and I kill him. All he had to do was just walk away when I finally gave up chasing..... :)
Sounds like N-C... They're almost as offensive as N-S

Was it trainwreck?

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

azheman wrote:
Menkaure wrote:Are they the guys that wear that mint green color? And are order?
That might be N-C. I cant remember. I was fighting the mint green guild N-C or N-S guy in town on my dexxer/poisoner/alchemist. He has 0 resist. This mage was getting so mad "Come outside pussy!" "Omg you are such a pussy come outside" I kept replying: "You realize I have 0 resist, right? Thats why this guy is called a townie."
So anyways, I chased him all over Brit, I mean literally 10 minutes of chasing, and he would run after id have him to about 5% and he would always get away and pull off heals. And he would run outside calling me names. So finally, I said "Ok, Im done chasing you, good luck." So I start walking away, he gets fresh, "Omg your such a b****, now he comes back in town and attacks me so I go "Arghh fine, here we go again," and I dp my weap again and start round 506. Right as he says "OMFG you are so bad, you cant even get close to me, terrible" He dcs, and I kill him. All he had to do was just walk away when I finally gave up chasing..... :)
Sounds like N-C... They're almost as offensive as N-S

Was it trainwreck?

Good question, youd think I would remember his name. I dont think it was Trainwreck though.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Swill Bag

Post by Swill Bag »

Millerisfuntoplay wrote:N-S stands for Nazi Scum
thats not a bad one either