Looking for Guild or Group.

Topics related to Second Age
Weigraf

Re: Looking for Guild or Group.

Post by Weigraf »

Ahahahahah.... No I created my own guild while the search for a house looting griefing guild continues... Altair or whatever PM me I will be ready to duel soon. Getting set up has taken me longer than expected when every time I macro a NEW confidant AFK kills me.

Q&A is a guild formed with the intention of helping new players get on their feet and eventually turn them into fellow griefers, murderers, looters, and thieves.

Routinely we plan to wield torches and run through player towns, most notably NEW, and grief the stupid newbs who joined la la land. Try to convince them to join us or die. Simple really. And I am not putting a mask on anything.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Weigraf wrote:Ahahahahah.... No I created my own guild while the search for a house looting griefing guild continues... Altair or whatever PM me I will be ready to duel soon. Getting set up has taken me longer than expected when every time I macro a NEW confidant AFK kills me.

Q&A is a guild formed with the intention of helping new players get on their feet and eventually turn them into fellow griefers, murderers, looters, and thieves.

Routinely we plan to wield torches and run through player towns, most notably NEW, and grief the stupid newbs who joined la la land. Try to convince them to join us or die. Simple really. And I am not putting a mask on anything.
So you're like the really, really, really, really low skilled/bad cA?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Weigraf

Post by Weigraf »

Ill give you that Vega, but I think its more like under funded. Skills come with a little time...

Also, its not like I am actively recruiting I just find it easier to macro my characters if they are all in a guild together. Especially if when I am gray, my neighborly newbs for NEW come cast earthquake over and over while I am AFK

Tentrix

Post by Tentrix »

This is oddly entertaining