The Isle of Verity, and Moonglow

Topics related to Second Age
Francois424
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: The Isle of Verity, and Moonglow

Post by Francois424 »

fooka03 wrote:Trying to grow numbers of $$$ to make all those houses occupied is nearly impossible at times (I know I just lost one I thought was being used). Some idoc as members come and go, still others are on refresh timers only for those too frustrated to play. A good portion of the new player housing goes unused due to the prevalence of NEW.

You want to see the $$$ housing used more? Join $$$ and help us run events like we used to. Awfully hard when it's me, and sometimes Brules, and maybe 1-2 others. Otherwise you will see $$$ continue to own empty property to the frustration of many.
Or you could just sell them to ppl that want tjhem instead of hoarding
But, having owned a guild "area" before, I understand your plight.

It's just annoying for those that are looking for convenient housing.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

Sorry, I use or have plans for all my glow housing unless you make me an offer I can't refuse. And there have been several houses go up for sale over the past couple of months just a matter of time before more become available. Not to mention IDOCs which seem to happen all the time. There's a grand total of 3 houses on the island owned by $$$ that are "hoarder" property. Everything else is either new player housing houses, or used by active members.

Be patient, or save up your funds, and you shouldn't have any problem finding a glow house or two.
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I love my moonglow stash house.

It DOES have just about everything you could want and no massive distances to travel like Brit.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation