War Zone Area

Topics related to Second Age

Would you want a War Zone on the Server?

Yes! No Count War Zone for Role Players at Orc Fort!
52%
Yes! No Long Term War Zone for Role Players at Orc Fort!
2%
Yes! No Count War Zone for Role Players on custom area map!
No votes
Yes! No Long Term Count War Zone on custom area map for all!
3%
Yes! No Count War Zone arena please!
2%
Yes! I would like a War Zone not sure how or where thou!
5%
I Don’t Care! Whatever brings more people to the server!
5%
Maybe! Not sure if it would be a good thing!
No votes
NO! Keep it how it is!
21%
Absolutely Not! I would quit if they did this!
11%

Total votes: 63

Pac

Re: War Zone Area

Post by Pac »

son wrote: If you want to murder, deal with the repercussions. Amateur nerds.
This.

Light Shade
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Light Shade »

Whereas I like what i've seen as far as the players getting out there and doing stuff, its still way to early to make this request. Whether it be town add-ons or a war zone, all of these types of things were only done after many players put in months of playing, hosting events, helping new players, writing stories, being helpful on IRC, etc....

Try again in several months. If your argument is that you need this to grow your playstyle, then you don't belong here. I know that comes across as harsh, but its simply the truth. Players looking for handouts never last. The ones that work hard, help out the community, and establish themselves on their own are the ones that stick around. Unfortunately, there is a rather tried and proven pattern among startups. Few of them stand the test of time. If you guys are still around several months from now and going strong, then sure.

As for now....

No.
[20:08] <@Kaivan> We have a ridable Maahes in Green Acres.
[10:00] <TheBreadman> leeds did a takeover on secondage
[10:00] <@Derrick> hax

Tom: Get bad bro

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

The only way I'd be in favor would be under the following assumptions:

(1) It is a VERY limited area, such as INSIDE they orc fort at Yew, and the 2 or X tiles around it (no more than 8 which would cover EQ).
(2) No counts applies ONLY to [0rc] killing non-[0rc], and vice-versa. This means if guild [XxX] attacks guild [yYy], then guild [XxX] can still get counts. This is not a free-for-all, this is EXCLUSIVELY to support Role Play.
(3) Although their curriculumn is quite long and lauded, we cannot loose focus of the fact that this is NOT the first Shadowclan try on this server. As Kaivan mentioned on the other thread, some contribution (and I do not mean monetary) to the shard, mostly in form of events, raids (aided by seers could be), etc. would go a looooong way to help this. Sitting around the fort waiting to be attacked, or ganking noobs wanting to hunt orcs does not qualify as an event.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Jupiter

Post by Jupiter »

Pirul wrote:The only way I'd be in favor would be under the following assumptions:

(1) It is a VERY limited area, such as INSIDE they orc fort at Yew, and the 2 or X tiles around it (no more than 8 which would cover EQ).
(2) No counts applies ONLY to [0rc] killing non-[0rc], and vice-versa. This means if guild [XxX] attacks guild [yYy], then guild [XxX] can still get counts. This is not a free-for-all, this is EXCLUSIVELY to support Role Play.
(3) Although their curriculumn is quite long and lauded, we cannot loose focus of the fact that this is NOT the first Shadowclan try on this server. As Kaivan mentioned on the other thread, some contribution (and I do not mean monetary) to the shard, mostly in form of events, raids (aided by seers could be), etc. would go a looooong way to help this. Sitting around the fort waiting to be attacked, or ganking noobs wanting to hunt orcs does not qualify as an event.
/\ /\