Topics related to Second Age
RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Majestic advertising Videos. UoSA UO restoration Soundt

Post by RoadKill »

MajesticWire wrote:
RoadKill wrote:Cool video, kinda.

The neon hally crap is bad for advertising, because 9 out of 10 people who watch your video aren't going to go "oh they're using mods" even though its extremely obvious to see that. They are going to go "Neon weapons? Fuck that shard, it's Trammie pixel crack"

I totally get why you've altered the files to make equipped hallys (maybe all weapons?) bright neon colors, so you don't have to pay as much attention to PVP. Same reason people do it with energy bolts, arrows, and other "hard to see" items/effects. I'm just looking at it from a third party viewer's perspective, something everyone else in this thread has failed to do.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=47909&start=15
Your link doesn't provide a meaningful reply to the comment I left (which really didn't need a reply but I thank you for trying!)
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

RoadKill wrote:
MajesticWire wrote:
RoadKill wrote:Cool video, kinda.

The neon hally crap is bad for advertising, because 9 out of 10 people who watch your video aren't going to go "oh they're using mods" even though its extremely obvious to see that. They are going to go "Neon weapons? Fuck that shard, it's Trammie pixel crack"

I totally get why you've altered the files to make equipped hallys (maybe all weapons?) bright neon colors, so you don't have to pay as much attention to PVP. Same reason people do it with energy bolts, arrows, and other "hard to see" items/effects. I'm just looking at it from a third party viewer's perspective, something everyone else in this thread has failed to do.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=47909&start=15
Your link doesn't provide a meaningful reply to the comment I left (which really didn't need a reply but I thank you for trying!)
TBH, anyone that has played UO long enough to know what 'trammie pixel crack' is will know they are using client mods and it is not server wide.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

jimi.hendrix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by jimi.hendrix »

Halbu was butthurted this night.
But we wont post the 2K screenshots kill i have.
<SPANKY> I wanted a damn xplo pot to hit a blue
<SPANKY> so fricken bad.
<SPANKY> i wouldve rofl coptered to trammel.

Halbu

Post by Halbu »

jimi.hendrix wrote:Halbu was butthurted this night.
But we wont post the 2K screenshots kill i have.

lol