Open letter to player Wyte for personal attack

Topics related to Second Age
okgoace

Re: Open letter to player Wyte for personal attack

Post by okgoace »

the theory is similiar to "small man syndrome"
the people who usually harass people in game have one of three motives (in my opinion)

motive one - shitty social life so they want to create drama ingame
motive two - bored out of their minds and they want to troll people to get a rise out of them
motive three - picked on in real life and thus pick on people in game

theres a fourth motive - normally smoke weed but accidentally bought a crack rock and cant control their anger.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

chumbucket wrote:But I thought it was cA who ruins the shard?!
You're slipping in your old age.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

oddly enough I also ran into this guy by the Compassion Shrine the other day. My Char is called "Stonewall" and I am a member of [NEW] - a guildmate and I were hunting earth elems in the desert (less chance of PKs than in Shame). We got near the Shrine and in the middle of killing one, Wyte ran up and spammed STOP STOP STOP STOP NEWB NEWB NEWB NEWB, etc. As I'd run into tamers/bards there before, I was expecting to be told to leave the scorpions alone, or some such.

Instead he just started flinging random personal attacks about the sorry state of our lives, intermingled with tired old gaming insults. As I figured he was off his meds or maybe had low blood sugar, I turned to leave. He instead attacked me, unsuccessfully, which is rather sad given my 68 healing, 58 resist, and only 1 GM skill (fencing). My guildmate bravely (and needlessly) attacked the now flagged Wyte and was killed. I fizzled on my In Vas Mani (gogo 57 magery). More insults from him. We fought for a few more minutes, he said "brb regs". So I left and got a power spear from my bank box and restocked my potions. He returned, of course we were both blue by then. Insulted me some more, probably trying to provoke me into flagging on him instead of any particular malice. I obliged, and after 2 hits with my spear, he LoL'd and ran off into the woods, presumably to kill and dissect helpless animals after failing to find one to fellate him.

that was a little while before we met him, dont laugh too much

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

So lame, but thanks for taking the time to write. Cant see the image though?
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I cant believe you typed all of this. Take a murder count.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Gotta Love Eternal Noobs.

Unbelievable That Smack Talk Can Still Piss Off. Even More Unbelievable After Fifteen Years Of UO.

Learning Curve Of Poster:
Attachments
flatliner.gif
flatliner.gif (52.7 KiB) Viewed 761 times
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

Djinn_Voodoo

Post by Djinn_Voodoo »

yes Jakob there are peeps on here and in othere games (even adults) that bring rl into the game. So for the offfence that was done to you (in a humanitarian way) do what jupiter say ignore/mute the wanker

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Yeah Djinn, that's what I'll have to do.

Oh, the ignorance of some posters. *sigh*

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Jakob wrote:Yeah Djinn, that's what I'll have to do.

Oh, the ignorance of some posters. *sigh*
You are wasting bandwidth.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Vavara

Post by Vavara »

Two step response needed ...

Type "go fuck yourself"

add to ignore

... carry on with YOUR game.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

I find this quote which Derrick posted in the rules thread to be very good:

"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world." -Buddha

A good wisdom to carry with you at all time. I believe this is neccessary even on the internet. The ignorrance and lack of understanding with some people let many mean words and rude behaviours slip by. Wyte and even a few who posted here could think about it. Self control is really something to master.

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Jakob wrote:I find this quote which Derrick posted in the rules thread to be very good:

"Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world." -Buddha

A good wisdom to carry with you at all time. I believe this is neccessary even on the internet. The ignorrance and lack of understanding with some people let many mean words and rude behaviours slip by. Wyte and even a few who posted here could think about it. Self control is really something to master.
*Necessary; *Ignorance. Isn't Self Control The Art Of Choosing Not To Be Offended By Random Idiots? You Fail At Your Own Criterion
Jason- wrote:It's not just you. I want to punch a baby after reading his sentences.
okgoace wrote:dont spend too much time with this ganklord character, he is the ultimate griefer, lurker, troll.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

He's just trolling now. The UOSA community is many steps above the norm on the internet.

Granting his frail facade, UO as a whole has the capability that allows for self obtained "justice." IE by murder, or by simply ignoring.

Pac

Post by Pac »

With this thread you've made Wyte's trollling more successful than he could have ever imagined.

Congratulations Wyte. You've raised the bar for us all.

Ganklord

Post by Ganklord »

Audite Et Alteram Partem. Where Is The Take Of Wyte On All This?

Every Man Is Innocent Until Proven Guilty