Selling Bunch of Items!!! UPDATED 8/01/11 6:40 P.M. CST!!!

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Pied Piper

Re: Selling Bunch of Items!!! UPDATED 8/01/11 6:40 P.M. CST!

Post by Pied Piper »

Pantyhose wrote:I retract bids, I'm pretty sure I'm quitting the game.
Whys? :shock:

Pantyhose

Post by Pantyhose »

I don't want to derail his auction, but put simply. I loved this era of UO, but its become very apparent why I was glad Trammel came to retail. Predatory practices of PK's have made it impossible to gain the money to pay for the auction I bidded on. Last three days I have gone in hole trying to supply myself to go out adventuring. The last run a thief stole my recall rune leaving me stranded in the middle of a dungeon, wasting an hour of my time.

This kind of environment maybe what others look for, but I'm not fond of mentality that everyone has to grief their fellow players. Griefing that ranks from out-right murder to minor annoyances of AFK macro'ing while blocking a pathway.

The only 2 problems with Trammel was the release of gay housing, small towers and large marbles being the exception, and number 2 that only affects the griefers...as any PK will tell you if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, so they did when trammel arrived and removed the easy prey. The PvP system remained intact its just got rid of those who can't defend themselves like crafters. I love MMO's because of the people and I can't tolerate the anti-social behavior attracted here, so I am leaving.

This is not meant as a whining post, I'm just leaving and those are my reasons...I'll still be around from time to time, when I'm needing some unwanted butt-sex.

Flame away...just my input and I'm not expecting changes, it works for you guys not me.

Pied Piper

Post by Pied Piper »

Pantyhose wrote:I don't want to derail his auction, but put simply. I loved this era of UO, but its become very apparent why I was glad Trammel came to retail. Predatory practices of PK's have made it impossible to gain the money to pay for the auction I bidded on. Last three days I have gone in hole trying to supply myself to go out adventuring. The last run a thief stole my recall rune leaving me stranded in the middle of a dungeon, wasting an hour of my time.

This kind of environment maybe what others look for, but I'm not fond of mentality that everyone has to grief their fellow players. Griefing that ranks from out-right murder to minor annoyances of AFK macro'ing while blocking a pathway.

The only 2 problems with Trammel was the release of gay housing, small towers and large marbles being the exception, and number 2 that only affects the griefers...as any PK will tell you if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, so they did when trammel arrived and removed the easy prey. The PvP system remained intact its just got rid of those who can't defend themselves like crafters. I love MMO's because of the people and I can't tolerate the anti-social behavior attracted here, so I am leaving.

This is not meant as a whining post, I'm just leaving and those are my reasons...I'll still be around from time to time, when I'm needing some unwanted butt-sex.

Flame away...just my input and I'm not expecting changes, it works for you guys not me.

I think you need to join a guild or have someone show you the ropes (such as PK free hunting areas)

If you are trying to do everything as a loner then that is part of the problem.

As for the buttsex, Mens Rea could help you with that.....