A few patch notes...

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Pied Piper

Re: A few patch notes...

Post by Pied Piper »

Robbbb wrote:
marmalade wrote:Stealing: You can already steal with a weapon in your hand on here.

Mindblast: Mindblast works correctly here, in that the damage is dealt based on how much intelligence the caster and castee have. If the caster has more intelligence, the person being casted on will take damage (amount of dmg based on the difference). If the person being casted on has more intelligence, the caster will take the damage. It is not calculated by looking at the highest and lowest stat of the person being casted on.

Both UO:R changes. The mechanics on here are accurate already.

Well thank you sir, i did not know you could steal with a weapon in your hand! Thats awesome!
I do it all the time with my thief if I have to fight. Steal all their healing aids and they are screwed. Or their regs for healing.

I got on a mean streak a couple months back and murdered 7ppl in a row with my thief. Took weeks to count off all those long counts.

Also, I have leet stealing macro.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Robbbb wrote:
marmalade wrote:Stealing: You can already steal with a weapon in your hand on here.

Mindblast: Mindblast works correctly here, in that the damage is dealt based on how much intelligence the caster and castee have. If the caster has more intelligence, the person being casted on will take damage (amount of dmg based on the difference). If the person being casted on has more intelligence, the caster will take the damage. It is not calculated by looking at the highest and lowest stat of the person being casted on.

Both UO:R changes. The mechanics on here are accurate already.

Well thank you sir, i did not know you could steal with a weapon in your hand! Thats awesome!
Wow Robbb, at least play the game before you say something isnt accurate.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

marmalade

Post by marmalade »

Banning seems to be inaccurate at least. I remember there was some talk about this a while ago, but I can't remember what the specifics were without digging up the thread and it's late here. Pretty sure that on here currently, if you're banned from a house or walk onto the steps of a house you're banned from, you get moved to underneath the house sign.