Chicks with beards Inaccurate?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Chicks with beards Inaccurate?

Post by Mikel123 »

I'd love to see the beards removed from the chicks... but, I think this shard pretty much operates on the policy that it will not emulate GM/staff behavior from 1999. I.E. they will not jail macroers, people saying profane things, people gating you to three-tile island or wyvern island, etc. I think I agree with this from a philosophical standpoint... but from a practical standpoint, it's a necessity. It's impossible for the very small amount of staff to police the very large amount of players in this fashion.

Downs

Post by Downs »

If we're worried about women being degraded by having facial hair, then my new ridiculous concern is the mistreatment of pack animals in mining communities. It's degrading to animal rights and needs to be changed
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

The advertisements for "Wet Betty" products are far more degrading than female characters being able to have facial hair. And yet the OP has one as his avatar.

This thread is silly.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

The wet Betty is plant penetrator I used to use on my... uhm... vegetables. I changed it just for you.

Noone cares about packhorses they a cross between horses and donkeys. I for one am glad they cannot reproduce.

Now every one can run around on a tan woman with facial hair. My skin, however, will continue to be pale.

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

I didn't mention your avatar because it offended me, I mentioned your avatar to illustrate how silly this thread is.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
UOSA Last.fm group!

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Exactly how is requiring staff to remove beards from female characters practical?

Worst. Argument. Ever.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Panthor the Hated wrote:Please teach me how to read!

BobDobbs
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BobDobbs »

In all fairness Mikel, this was rather confusing:
I think I agree with this from a philosophical standpoint... but from a practical standpoint, it's a necessity.
UOSA Last.fm group!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Omnicron wrote:The wet Betty is plant penetrator I used to use on my... uhm... vegetables. I changed it just for you.

Noone cares about packhorses they a cross between horses and donkeys. I for one am glad they cannot reproduce.

Now every one can run around on a tan woman with facial hair. My skin, however, will continue to be pale.
Wouldn't they be called pack mules then? Since they are not I think it would be safe to assume they are simply horses and are fully capable of procreation.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Punish other people because you can't get what you want, nice.

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Matron I have a simple explanation for why mules are named packhorses. The stablemaster renamed them packhorses so that the real horses would not make fun of them for being half a horse.

I cannot beleave people are still commenting on this thread. I already agreed that it was era accurate for females to have beards. Go make all the hairy women you want. I don't care. The only discussion that should be continueing is that you cannot change skin color anymore. You people have made this thread into a joke and Derrick will probibly ignore the issue all together. Thanks.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

You can change skin hue easily, I changed all mine just a few days ago..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Okay good, so they just didn't know the bug.

Good.

Omnicron

Post by Omnicron »

Sandro wrote:You can change skin hue easily, I changed all mine just a few days ago..

I assume you are lying untill the method is shared. I just saw u at WBB you looked the same.

Edit: I figured it out on my own. You have to incog then poly into a human. Will not work if you turn into a monster or animal.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Omnicron wrote:
Sandro wrote:You can change skin hue easily, I changed all mine just a few days ago..

I assume you are lying untill the method is shared. I just saw u at WBB you looked the same.

Edit: I figured it out on my own. You have to incog then poly into a human. Will not work if you turn into a monster or animal.
I'll assume you're lying until your post conclusive proof.