stableperson in moonglow

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Derrick

Re: stableperson in moonglow

Post by Derrick »

Sexy Smithy wrote:
Brules wrote:NPC placement on OSI shards seemed to have always been a pure policy issue. I don't see why it can not be the same here. If staff determines that the placing of a stable master in glow would be beneficial to the shard, I can't see a valid argument against it.
People have completely lost sight of this small bit of common sense on this shard...sadly. Era Accuracy isn't JUST Item A being at location X,Y... We have a different playerbase here and should reflect that playerbase as GM's back in the day reflected their playerbase's with NON game-changing things...
Indeed, and this is the way we have generally looked at these things as well. OSI shards of era offer good guidance on what should be where, but there was undoubtedly variation in this and is not limited to NPC's by any means. The blocks on the ledge at the bottom of Deceit is a good example of this. (see thread that I cannot seem to find right now)
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."