Pirates at it again!

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Pirates at it again!

Post by Kander »

fooka03 wrote:Better luck next time Kander :lol:

Edit: thanks to Dagon for saving my loot. if it wasn't for the combat music waking me up i could have lost a lot of hard earned ore. :mrgreen:

Its alright brother. A kill is a kill when sailing.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

(Removed pics so i can add more)
Last edited by Kander on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

yawn, some roleplay guild. don't even offer the chance to barter for your life. yet another pk gank squad under the banner of false rp :roll:
[$$$] Syndicate of Successful Salesmen
Cash, The Drunken Smith
GM Miner, Tinker, Smith, Carpenter, Tailor

Tiwstacain

Post by Tiwstacain »

these hilarious sailing pwnage pics almost make me wanna become a pirate, but alas, a life at sea is not the life for me i fear.

TC

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

fooka03 wrote:yawn, some roleplay guild. don't even offer the chance to barter for your life. yet another pk gank squad under the banner of false rp :roll:
Yeah, they should create an entirely new facet where only consentual RP is allowed.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

oh hush matron, just commenting that it's just another boring pk guild hence the yawn.

considering they've made a point to post their victims in this forum, and hold an event, i was hoping for something more than pks on boats. damned if i care one way or the other, not like they've been able to loot anything, just hoping they might be able to take their characters a bit further than the same thing i get from dungeon pks. unfortunately I was wrong so all they are now is a minor annoyance of sailing to the healer and going back to work.
Cash, The Drunken Smith

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

(Removed pics so I can add more)
Last edited by Kander on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

2nd time kander. Must be tough out there if you have to start embellishing your kill counts :lol:
Cash, The Drunken Smith

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

lol Fooka... dont be such a hater ;)

You will have a chance to exact your revenge at our upcoming PvP event!

"The Barnacle Brawl!" 8)

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

i'm not out for revenge, i just know that instead of risking interaction for the sake of rp that i will just avoid pod in the future. it's disappointing from the standpoint of what you could do but you've decided on a different path.
Cash, The Drunken Smith

_FTW_

Post by _FTW_ »

If we knew that you were actually trying to barter for your life, instead of sailing away, we would've considered it. Fooka, like others, flee the scene, no bartering has ever came up. :-/

I'd definitely advise you read Matron's rule book.

fooka03
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by fooka03 »

pretty sure i was mostly dead after the first volley, after that there was nothing to do but give off a few useless ship commands before the death blow. tell me, in what time did i have to even begin to form a bargain? you had me trapped in a corner with no escape anyway, and i was attacked immediately upon you guys showing up on screen. i had what? maybe 8 sec total to get off a sentence? not likely.

i "fled" the scene after I was a ghost. perhaps next time i should stay there and let my corpse decay while you guys try in vain to find my boat key. i appreciate your attempt at turning this around but the fact remains you guys are shoot first and never ask questions. as kander alluded to earlier, the only thing that matters is the kill, loot is secondary.
Cash, The Drunken Smith

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Rage more fooka...

Don't be so concerned with how you think we should act, try to focus on your own game.... maybe a recall macro would save some grief?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Did you kill Fattymike afk macroing .... AGAIN?? WTF

I have caught/killed him at least 3 times myself, maybe someone should page a gm on this clown instead of killing.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

fooka03 wrote:2nd time kander. Must be tough out there if you have to start embellishing your kill counts :lol:

It aint tough its just we get lost in how many times we kill the same ppl. So sorry the wrong amount. But im sure i will kill you a few more times this week if your out there. Oh and if you look in our guild section im sure i state that this guild is only semi RP so we kill while saying YARRRR!!! but i guess next time we catch you out we can play a game of checkers and if you win we wont kill you.