Scammer Alert - Nadal, guild PKK

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Khaled al-Din

Re: Scammer Alert - Nadal, guild PKK

Post by Khaled al-Din »

Next time, agree on the trade via forums and use a TRUSTED broker.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

Looky wrote:If you are telling the truth, I wonder is it possible someone invisible swiped the gold at bank? I was expecting a private trade of the gold. I definitely never remember seeing gold put on ground though.

But when I went to confront you about it later. You were invisible outside houses and then you recalled away instantly without giving me chance to say anything. Also then your guildmates attacked me. So still seems pretty sketchy situation to me....

If you did indeed put gold down on ground and perhaps then I apologies for accusations.

Anyways I am over it, and ready to move on from this.
^ Are ya kidding me? What made you swing like that. Van's comment? I think he was just making fun of Nadal's spelling errors. We are all on your side! =)

time2a

Post by time2a »

IM NOT OVER THIS , i position for a ban

Looky
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Looky »

uofuntime wrote:
Looky wrote:If you are telling the truth, I wonder is it possible someone invisible swiped the gold at bank? I was expecting a private trade of the gold. I definitely never remember seeing gold put on ground though.

But when I went to confront you about it later. You were invisible outside houses and then you recalled away instantly without giving me chance to say anything. Also then your guildmates attacked me. So still seems pretty sketchy situation to me....

If you did indeed put gold down on ground and perhaps then I apologies for accusations.

Anyways I am over it, and ready to move on from this.
^ Are ya kidding me? What made you swing like that. Van's comment? I think he was just making fun of Nadal's spelling errors. We are all on your side! =)

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Usually not the smart thing to do in this game though haha. It would have to be pretty far-fetched for his side of story to be true. I wouldn't think I'd overlook gold being placed on ground, and then to have some hidden there to pick it up seems unlikely. But I have to admit there is small chance of that scenario happening as I wasn't really looking for gold placed on the ground.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

Looky wrote:and then to have some hidden there to pick it up seems unlikely
i am in no way defending Nadal, but
1) always reveal around you
2) a lot of people have gold in the scavenger agent, and that shit will grab it before you even realize that its been dropped.. so if there was someone hidden.. with scavenger.... end of story.. refer to #1

Looky
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Looky »

Dagon wrote:
Looky wrote:and then to have some hidden there to pick it up seems unlikely
i am in no way defending Nadal, but
1) always reveal around you
2) a lot of people have gold in the scavenger agent, and that shit will grab it before you even realize that its been dropped.. so if there was someone hidden.. with scavenger.... end of story.. refer to #1
Haha agreed. Nadal was one who supposedly put gold on ground. Not me. There no doubt this is dumb way of transferring.

So even if what Nadal claims is true, then he is still wrong here. Placing gold on ground is not an acceptable way of doing deal when everyone has scavenger.

Nadal

Post by Nadal »

time2a wrote:IM NOT OVER THIS , i position for a ban

and i know why, maybe the reason has something to do with OOoOooOoOo ?

im sorry 4 killing ur chars
uofuntime wrote: ^ Are ya kidding me? What made you swing like that. Van's comment? I think he was just making fun of Nadal's spelling errors. We are all on your side! =)

im sorry 4 my spelling error´s, but we can continue this in german. i think u will make much more errors then i do :P

and yes of course u are all on the side opposite of PKK. it seems to be a witch hunt here. ever convinced about in doubt for the accused?

@Dagon

This MAY be, i didnt check 4 hidden ppl, thats right.
i did not know ppl have a bot 4 this. next time i check this first, thx 4 the info

@looky

that my guildmate attacked u is not my fault. he attacked u before we talked and same after i was away. that has nothing to do with me...

im happy, that the surge will be smoothed between us. and IF it happend like dragon wrote, i apologize

@all the haters

we will see you in a dungeon, and let me guess what u will say:

OOooOooOOOoOo

Caranthir

Post by Caranthir »

I do plenty of high volume deals with people on this forum on a regular basis and not one person here can say they did not receive the items that we agreed on. Whatever is going on between you two, please don't extend it to all of us.

best,
cara [PKK]
Last edited by Caranthir on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

uofuntime

Post by uofuntime »

@ Nadal:

aww im sorry about that nadal. but it wasn't me who made fun of your spelling errors. I would NEVER do that since a lot of my friends learn English as a second language. And I think it's great that you can speak German.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

20k is too much weight to scavenge up, so even if someone did have scavenger on, it wouldnt have been picked up without u seeing it, unless they planned this. because it would have had to been dragged directly into the bank. it was no doubt a scam.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

So I walk through this moongate and bam, just my luck 20k sitting on the ground...
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Sinner

Post by Sinner »

Seeing as ive had nothing but problems with this guy stealing my gold off mobs I cant see why he wouldnt do this....

tsk tsk

jimmorrison

Post by jimmorrison »

NADAL is a scammer be careful

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

I'm confused. PKK doesn't have a single red in it, but Nadal is trying to sound like he's a badass that kills everyone? In fact, the majority of their members die so often that their fame levels are significantly lower than their karma :lol:

MIGHTY FORUM WARRIOR

I haven't had a problem with any PKK members, and I have problems with most players...

Anyway... wouldn't trust this guy with any trades
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

I don't have a problem with you night :) I don't even know who you are :P
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson