Placed Keep - Everything in it: 3 mill * GONE*

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Murugan

Re: Placed Keep - Black Dye Tubs - 20 Trophys - MUCH MORE!

Post by Murugan »

son wrote:Teph this guy is a total scammer dont fall for it
Felix, if your not placing a offer, please stop talking on this forum.

I let Biblo inside today and he was able to open the chests and go through the shit, I would not go through all this trouble to scam someone when I simply don't have the time to refresh these properties, and dont want to risk loosing it all!

Calm down, I can still log on once a month and spank you felix, I just cant keep up with the propertys
Pookey - Your Local Grim Reaper,
Hemperor wrote:it pains me to say that murugan is right

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

It's not a scam...

Bid away!
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Bump!

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Placed Keep - Everything in it: 3 mill First one with cash!

Post by RoadKill »

Why is the post called 'Placed Keep - Everything in it: 3 mill First one with cash!" if you got a 3.25m offer on it?
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

good point ... maybe it is a scam

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

RoadKill wrote:Why is the post called 'Placed Keep - Everything in it: 3 mill First one with cash!" if you got a 3.25m offer on it?
The original offer was 3 mill, Biblo offered 3.25 mill, but both partys need up to 2 weeks to come up with that cash.

Instead of losing potential buyers trying to get the "most" out of my loot, I rather get 3 mill as a nest egg, and just get rid of it.

So I retracted Biblos bid (through pm) to 3 mill, and also informed the other party that first one to come up with the cash gets it.

I have talked to derrick about this trade, so it would a waste of time for me to try and steal / scam anyone because my acount would be banned or IP rather, so fast that I couldn't even drop the gold on the ground.

Roadkill, you know from working with me that I am not a scammer. When we met in Cove, I dropped the scrolls before you dropped the cash! Anyone who is trying to null this trade because of potential scams is just pissed that a lot of good things are going to be sold for cheap. The person who buys the placed keep will be able to make close to double what I am selling it for. The fact is, that I like this shard, and perhaps after my baby is born and I have some more time in RL, Ill come back . . . 3 mill allows me to do this, even with a housing market like today or worse, Id still beable to get another placed keep, (even if I pay deed + deed) and have enough to restock my resources, regs etc.

I have a character (some even two) in each trade / skill so money would be all i need to "start fresh"

Truth is, I do not have time to keep logging on to refresh, the items do no one no good sitting there, and the risk of loosing it all to IDOC is too great to risk it all.

Now, Hemperor and me do not get along, everyone knows this from our feuds a year ago, I looted his house 3 - 5 times (i forget now) and it was no ones fault but his own for not knowing how detect hiding works. Anyone with a stealther knows thats just the game, no scams. Son feels ripped off because of a magic item deal that he still made out on, but the items were "used" and HE SAYS shorted. Point is, I sold him 175K worth of items for a LArge brick deed.

These are the only two people who claim I am a scammer, and look at the cred behind them!

I have done trades with numerous people Roadkill, Biblo, Bigoud, Calista, Guardienknight, Adilet, benny, truman, Glarus1 and many many more to name a few. If you look at the entire picture here, Its no scam, its not to good to be true. I have been showing the house to anyone who is interested in this offer, they open the cheats (with telekinesis) and varify that the stones / items etc are all up to par. No one has told me that it didn't seem like enough was in the keep to make this a worth while offer. I have left 3 people tour the place, with pm's to 2 others trying to arrange this same meeting.

Im not greedy, just want to stop playing for a while. Perhaps one day I log on, and random people get 50 60K piles of gold, or I come back and buy a keep to start playing again.

Once more to re-state the facts, The keep alone is worth 800K placed, not on a swamp, not on ice. The rune library could be sold to a guild for 100K or more, the 5 FULL of each keg, and 3 FULL DP kegs, and the other 50 1/4 - 3/4 full kegs are worth 200 - 300K, the trophys are worth over 650K. (2) black dye tubs are worth 400 - 500K. The wire, Coal, Gift bags, Costums, pile of snow, and other misc. "give aways" are worth something 100 - 400K.
The person who buys the keep is not going to get anything they couldn't have gotton themselves, or through the time playing and raiding. Its the mear fact that they are getting a wealth of items, ingots, boards, cloth, wool, etc, etc, etc .. . that's the deal!

Sold sepratly, they can make there money back in no time. . . . Just not what I have time to do!

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

DarkWing wrote:good point ... maybe it is a scam
No scam

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

That's the thing with a known scammer, you never know if its a scam or not.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

son wrote:That's the thing with a known scammer, you never know if its a scam or not.
Someone please use this as their signature.

Everlynn

Post by Everlynn »

wouldnt the person buying want to get much more money than they paid to resell? I wouldnt want to take the time to organize and resell every item until i was certain i could turn a profit. I still would like to get a tour of some of the items in the house so i can make a reasonable assessment to buy it or not.

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Everlynn wrote:wouldnt the person buying want to get much more money than they paid to resell? I wouldnt want to take the time to organize and resell every item until i was certain i could turn a profit. I still would like to get a tour of some of the items in the house so i can make a reasonable assessment to buy it or not.
The idea of selling this as a package is not to organize / re-sell and make money off of it. Of course its the buyers choice to do what they want with it, Im just saying after all the weapons, armor, dye tubs, kegs, runebooks, trophys, regs, scrolls, and resources, a player could find themselves better off then when they bought it.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

You looted my house once and got about 100 blank scrolls the other time.

All the vets know you are a scammer, potential buyers beVERYware

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Murugan

Post by Murugan »

Hemperor wrote:You looted my house once and got about 100 blank scrolls the other time.

All the vets know you are a scammer, potential buyers beVERYware
No one "knows" im a scammer, because im not one. And lets not lie to save face! Anyone who buys this keep will be the proud owner of one or two HEMPEROR trophys, along with my own! SO, to come up with a fib such as "you got shit" is just plain wrong, I have things with your name on it to prove. And since WE have never TRADED a single item, I could not have gotten them from that, NOR have you the right to say I scam!

Once again! STFU hemperor, you have no part in this deal, you already made your stupid claim to me being a scamer, anyone reading this post will see all your other stupid replys, so just stop posting! Your such a putz!

Since your memory has seemed to slip your mind, I dug up the old rants we had some times back! This might refresh your memory as to what I all got from your dumb ass!

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3440

Murugan

Re: Placed Keep - Everything in it: 3 mill * GONE*

Post by Murugan »

The deal has been done! 3 million for the properties, the deal went smooth and Thanks to Blackfoot for Brokering it!

calista

Re: Placed Keep - Everything in it: 3 mill * GONE*

Post by calista »

Deal went through without a hitch! No problems what so ever. Thanks alot to Blackfoot for brokering!! And thanks for Murugan for the deal!
So far I've found that it was 29 trophy points, a singing ball, special hair and beard dye. Hehe its like Christmas going through everything. Never know what you'll find.