Eating The Dead

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Tron

Re: Eating The Dead

Post by Tron »

The previous encounter I'm speaking of, which was the only other encounter we've had, you saw my gate pop, and casted the recall before I came through. You were not actually invis in this case.
I think you only said "newb" because it was all that you had time to say as I was already on top of you scoring hits.
This time that I killed you, I tracked you and threw a pot to reveal. Hence why you see it saying "Indiana is right here" on the kill shot.

And it may have been confusing when the other guy arrived because he came through the top lich hall, but he definitely did not come through my gate.

I have only pked with another person once, Sir Haan, from !FS. He and I got about 6 kills together one boring night around 1am. I called him in to share in the slaughter of a 4 man party I had engaged at the Hedge Maze and we went from there.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Mikel123 wrote:Pretty sure he walked in through your gate. I don't know who either of you are so I don't know if you two are likely to PK together, unlikely, or otherwise. Whatever, I'll take your word for it.

You may have me confused with someone else. If I ever talked trash in-game and the best I could come up with was "newb", I'd ebolt MYSELF to death. Although if there's a way to loot a chest with Recall precasted, I'd love to hear it. It would come in handy when two... er, one... PK gates in.
actually I click and drag with a targeting cursor all the time...
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

People please leave the tales of adventure alone and place all pvp talk for the trash talk or something. This is ridiculous, this thread should be FULL with nothing but compliments on how great of a job Tron did in this thread.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Tron

Post by Tron »

Books. Tombs. Scrolls.
Always reading. Always studying. Always deciphering. His fingers always stained ... So little time to enjoy the things he loves.
But he can only take so much reading. His eyes get heavy and won't focus, his head throbs and he can't concentrate. He was always a strong healthy boy, and he'd grown into a large powerful man. He hadn't spent much of his previous life with his nose stuck in a book like his brother had. His brother had loved to read.... his brother... his brother had been gone for 12 years....
He quickly pushes the thoughts from his head. "it was another life" he thinks to himself and ends it there. He leaves the house for the first time that day. It is well into the evening by the time he arrives at the barnyard door. The temperatures dropping as fall moves in. It's going to be a cold night, but he won't feel it. His breath would be steaming, but he doesn't breath. He saddles his demonic steed and pulls himself onto her back. He reaches down and pats her jet black nose. "It's time to collect" he coos at her "Are you hungry?" "Good" he nods. "me too"

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

Haha good job on getting Jax! He's quite well at running. GUARDS! GUARDS!
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

Brutal, epic and impressive in all respects. Would you be willing to post up a video of some of your kills? Maybe the ones where you're outnumbered yet still victorious? They would be very educational.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Not to continue to dwell on this thread, but I don't find it all that impressive.

This is something I have always wondered: what percentage of players that are attacked by PKs actually fight back?

The templates that are best-suited to money-making (tamers, bards, treasure hunters) have no chance against a tank 1v1, and I would assume none of them stick around to defend themselves. Even dexers are usually carrying silver weapons or something, and lack potions, trapped pouches, etc.

Let's face it... if you're farming gold, you probably don't feel like you have enough to spend on buying up potion kegs and restocking yourself before each venture. So even if you are feeling brave with your silver hammer pick of force, you're still at a massive disadvantage when reflect down, no potions, less than 100% health, etc, not to mention the element of surprise.

I would guess less than 10% actually fight the PK, even 1 on 1. Maybe I am just a coward on my t-hunter, I don't know. But this isn't fighting, it's mostly just attacking and chasing. But I'd love to know someone's actual guess at % of targets that fight back.

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

Mike stfu and gtfo k thx bye. This is for cool people only. And Tron isn't sitting here bragging and saying he is some hot shit or something. This is storytelling at it's best!!!! And also I do not doubt Tron is one of the best pvpers on the shard. He is the only person on the shard I do not look forward to fighting if we run in to each other, and would only attack if attacked first. I have respect for Tron, and you should to. Take it to trash talk noob. :lol:
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Not talking trash, just curious about the % of people who actually fight back, and whether there is actually "good PvP" to be found in PKing. My experience in previous shards has led me to believe the answers are "around 10%" and "not so much", but I haven't tried it here yet. That is all.

stygia

Post by stygia »

princesspeach wrote:Mike stfu and gtfo k thx bye. This is for cool people only. And Tron isn't sitting here bragging and saying he is some hot shit or something. This is storytelling at it's best!!!! And also I do not doubt Tron is one of the best pvpers on the shard. He is the only person on the shard I do not look forward to fighting if we run in to each other, and would only attack if attacked first. I have respect for Tron, and you should to. Take it to trash talk noob. :lol:
come on. As you stated mon this is not the trashtalking forum, same goes for you mike. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. :) I love you both.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Yes, please keep any trash talking out of this thread. If you end up pictured here, there is no need to get bent about it. I don't mean anything personal when I kill you, and I you shouldn't take it that way. Everyone dies in video games sometimes. There is no need to defend yourself about it.

I do these stories for the community, UOSA is the best shard for this kind of stuff imo. My last thread was well received and I figured I could do a much better job a second time around.

I have a lot planned for this particular story, so keep reading, it should be a lot of fun.

Not every entry will have storyline. Sometimes I just need to get some pics up because they stack up if I don't.

With that said, it's time for some pics from todays/last nights hunting.

Lothain

Post by Lothain »

Bravo. Please, continue.

Tron

Post by Tron »

A slow night..... Our hero prevails over uneven odds in many battles though he is not always able to dispatch all of his enemies. So many cowards. So quick to leave their fallen comrades behind. Such weakness.... What a pitiful bunch. He gladly plays the role of their executioner.

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

LOL nice! *watches with amazement* :P
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:

virtue

Post by virtue »

lol, too bad he can't get kills on a mage.

There's nothing interesting about this adventure, just screenshots of fragging with a dexer.

You should learn to be more creative and make a story.