Purge The Server

Topics related to Second Age

Should we purge the items/houses on the server and start fresh?

YES
35%
NO
48%
Sure - I think it would be a neat idea
4%
No - I have too much lewtz
7%
I don't care
5%

Total votes: 116

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Purge The Server

Post by Menkaure »

Lol leymeyanang got banned?
And then as usual she says she didnt remember or say what she posted? Lol how many times has she said that? Hilarious.

But unfortunately, uosa pop just went from like 177 to 174(3 accts :P)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Satans Whore wrote:An effin' in-game ban for some off-color comments on the forum, really? Jesus, how sensitive are the mods here? You're like little infantile snot-machines with the maturity level of a *zero* year old.

And an IP ban, what a lark! Just go fart in the wind why don't you? I live in China, m'fkrs. I've got dozens of VPNs on hand. Fuck, I need a VPN just do a google search nowadays. Good job *further* restricting my internet access, BTW, I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun playing "my little pony" with these commies you have so much in common with. I can just picture you and Kim Jon Un flying off over the rainbow together on a frkn' gay-ass unicorn.
Lol unban her forum accts please.
Shes so loony it cracks me up
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Elph

Post by Elph »

I can see banning the forum account but to ban the in-game account seems a bit rash.

The mature thing to to is just "rolleyes" ban the forum account because of the public perspective issue, and move on. Being offended enough by being called names by someone to ban them in-game is, well, I don't know, something I wouldn't do.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

To be fair regarding your advertisement of another shard (which is merit to in-game ban itself), they are much, much, MUCH less tolerant on said other server than they are here. If you think this ban is unjustified... you just wait.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Mutter drunkenly elsewhere please. You've already been banned a handful of times. Get the hint. No one wants you here. That means no one gives a shit that you're going to be a cancer on some other free shard. Let them deal with your crazy rants and insensitive bullshit. Since you're so much happier, why not just go quietly?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I enjoy his rants thoroughly. They're so arbitrary, it's kind of hard not to appreciate.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

If anyone can translate "insane moron" I'd like to know what this person is talking about. I'm pretty sure they want me to fuck them, and my response would be, "hell no".
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Carrie White wrote:Ok bitch.

I thought ur age was the metaphsyics or something.

I have an age. ANd my age is older than that.

I think his name was Duke Gray... or something..

It's not like I care about this bullcrap.

Ur master is me.

You can't even compare!

Ok, so let's talk inthose terms.

My ghost.

Are some kind of Canadian? LOL!

Fuck ytu. welcome to America!!!
I take it all back. This is priceless.

I also have an age. Which is the oddest thing I've ever needed to explain. I figured that would be extremely evident. It is 32, which I feel compelled to explain is my physical age. I'm not entirely sure what a metaphysical age would be. I've casually studied some random articles by/on Drunvalo Melchizedek, but I don't recall a lot of it... because it was all nonsense.

Who is this Duke Gray you've randomly conjured into the "discussion"? So many questions, each answered only by more riddles!

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I could not have wished for a more horribly fantastic result of provocation.
Indeed I wish I could take credit, but this manic rant of nothingness seems to be the culmination of delusions that have slowly grown to dictate every word you type...long before this thread.
A bountiful feast for any forum lurker. You...Li...spoil us so.
But Malaikat is right...all things must come to their eventual conclusions. So why not go enjoy that other venue of UO and leave us to pick up the legendary incoherence you blessed us with?
I for one, promise I will include this piece of "lore" in my personal in game collection of exploits. Enjoy.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

There's no way lei meyananagagggg is a male.
That thing is so emo crazy it has to have a vagina.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

There's no way lei meyananagagggg is a male.
That thing is so emo crazy it has to have a vagina.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

inkognito wrote:I could not have wished for a more horribly fantastic result of provocation.
Indeed I wish I could take credit, but this manic rant of nothingness seems to be the culmination of delusions that have slowly grown to dictate every word you type...long before this thread.
A bountiful feast for any forum lurker. You...Li...spoil us so.
But Malaikat is right...all things must come to their eventual conclusions. So why not go enjoy that other venue of UO and leave us to pick up the legendary incoherence you blessed us with?
I for one, promise I will include this piece of "lore" in my personal in game collection of exploits. Enjoy.
my necro caused this, i take credit
^