GM Cartography/Lockpicking services for hire!

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

GM Cartography/Lockpicking services for hire!

Post by Hicha »

Since you probably won't GM cartography due to a recent patch (or invest the time and money to finish the skill,) I have decided to make my services available to you! For a small fee, I will decode your devious map, gate you to the location, dig it up and unlock it for you! I will then leave you alone to farm the spawn and loot the chest by yourself, or with your friends should you choose to bring some.

Don't feel like you can handle the chest spawn solo? No problem! I'll stick around and help with crowd control while you loot. My fee? I'll gladly help myself to some of the loot from the spawn only, while you continue to pull items from the chest! Either way the chest remains 100% yours!

While I won't be able to assist you 100% of the time with spawn crowd control, I can certainly make myself available to quickly dig and unlock your chest at anytime. Simply PM me here or on irc (hicha).
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: GM Cartography/Lockpicking services for hire!

Post by Hicha »

*BUMP*

Yes I charge less than OlmanRiver.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Return to “Archive Selling”