A few-five good men!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Zim.

A few-five good men!

Post by Zim. »

Yo. Im looking to recruit a few loners out there to form a guild for PvP and general hi jinking. Im thinking 3-6 players should be plenty. 3-4 on a semi nightly basis is plenty for having fun! While 20 man "death squads" are fun, Im looking for a challenge and teamwork and to utilize many template combinations. And most importantly to just have fun!

I have and prefer to use vent and yes I have a mic. I might be drunk.

I am also willing to assimilate into an existing guild with like interests.

I dont have a house, or a guildstone, so someone with a guildstone or a house would be a very cool cat in my book! :P

My playtime is usually 10pmish EST till about 2pm semi regularly now that winter is setling in.

So if your interested in helping me form a guild, or have a small guild thats looking for another good member with PLENTY of ideas....

Send me a PM!

-Zim

PS: Id also be willing to chronicle our adventures with both text and pics... Unfortunately my camera is STILL broken so Ill have to do my best to render my thoughts