Taming

Moderator: Support Moderators

Slayman

Taming

Post by Slayman »

Hello, i have a question about taming.

atm im at 96 shown and 95.1 real taming skill. and i wonder how much taming do i need to be able to tame and control dragons and nightmares okey, the skill gain is so slow(getting killed alot) atm and all i want to do is grab some dragons and farm gold.
but will i be able to do that with only 96 shown skill? should i atleast macro up to 98ish ?

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Taming

Post by zzyzx »

You won't have very much fun taming them at that skill level, but it is possible.

I'd at least get to 97 shown if I were you... I'm around there and it still takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes to tame a dragon. 20 if I'm lucky.
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Slayman

Post by Slayman »

thanks for the reply, i guess i will have to tame some more :(

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Does anybody know if you can tame a paralyzed creature after you beat them into fleeing?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Krats

Post by Krats »

I remember using Para Field back in the day on OSI to tame my nightmares.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Slayman

Post by Slayman »

zzyzx wrote:You won't have very much fun taming them at that skill level, but it is possible.

I'd at least get to 97 shown if I were you... I'm around there and it still takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes to tame a dragon. 20 if I'm lucky.

how long does it take to tame a dragon with 100 skill?

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

It takes around an average of 7-8 tries to tame a dragon at 100 taming.

Of course, it's not uncommon for it to take 15 (or 2).

Return to “New Player Help”