pk'd by guildmate Alternates

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

pk'd by guildmate Alternates

Post by DarkWing »

here i am trying to train up a Tamer to help out with Guild functios, (anyone that remotely pays attention in irc may or may not pick up on this)

out tamng in Delucia i get PK'd by a guildmates Alernate PK character, its UO this can happen, especially with 3 accounts and 15 possible characters. but you would think that after informing this to your guildmate that he has just killed your Newb Tamer, the oppologies would go out and that would be the end of it, this should not happen a 2nd time between the same to characters,

its bad enough that you have to watch out for the PK"s while playing this game ... you shouldn't have to run from you own guildmates.

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: pk'd by guildmate Alternates

Post by Chaos »

yes this can happen in UO .. and it does .. problem is some guilds allow such actions over and over and do not care how members act on other accounts char .. as long as they are not taged to that guild with that char. .. and then there are some guilds that have strict rules about how to act as a guild member and a known guild member ..

you just have to find the guild that fits you and what your here for

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

"Just because you are paranoid...don't mean that they are not after you...."

I heard of people even guilding people to gank them without taking a count.

Call it hazing, call it robbery...if you don't like it call it quits on that guild.

Besides that we don't know the entire story or circumstances involved with representation from both parties to provide statements to pass any judgement. Nor is it in anyone's place to do so except you and your Guild.

Please also remember that some players have dopplegangers of others.

Investigate this, seek justice or explanation this is your quest not ours.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

I would hope our members would refrain from giving each other a hard time.
However we are home to some of the serveres most prolific pkers.. so our alternates are bound to be pked by them a few times.
After saying who you are I would hope that would take you off the list for a while at least but even I get pked by our guys somtimes :P
I will follow up
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Yeah DW . Probably best to just be careful of pk alts to the guild. I try not to kill them personally but i know better than to let them get a free hit too. I usually just leave.

A murderer by any other name is still a murderer.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

aye also guild tags help then know who you are so make sure you have them on
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Maybe its a good scenerio as in pitching your guild against the offender, intentionally going out of your way to hunt him down with the aide of your compatriots.
What's good for the goose....is better for the hunters.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

I could be wrong, but I don't see UoH as your "typical" guild.

For some, yes, it is their main guild. For others, it is more of an "alt" guild. To me it is a group of players that like to get together and do some stuff.

I have no problem with alts pking members of the guild AS LONG AS they did NOT use information spoken in the channel/received from their char in UoH to gain an advantage.

For example, if we're out on a treasure hunt, and someone who is participating and knows the location brings their murderer there to pick off a few... That is just wrong.

But, if they're on their murderer, run into you on the field by chance, then you're fair game.
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

DarkWing
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DarkWing »

I have no problem getting PK'd in game. thats what keeps UO Exciting,

but do have a problem with being PK'd by a guild members alternate non guilded Character, when their explanation is "dude i am on my PK'r ... I see Blue and I attack. no time to check names.

now imagine this same logic for the Blue Character, "dude i was on my Anti-PK' ... I see Red and I Attack. No time to check name. (btw sorry about putting you in stat Loss)

just trying to keep peace within the guild,

Trusted Member of C^V Guild
Channel Operator of #secondagetrade

Scammer Free Trade Room