[$$$] MERCHANT GUILD RECRUITING

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Hawkwind

Re: [$$$] MERCHANT GUILD RECRUITING

Post by Hawkwind »

Hello!

My name is Hawkwind, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the shard as the New Player Coordinator of [$$$]. If I may take a few moments of your time to explain how we would be good for you as a member, and what to expect during your entrance to the guild.

[$$$] is a guild comprised of players whose goals are to provide great merchandise at competitive prices to all members of the shard. We also host community events, on a weekly basis.

As a merchant, you will receive support and advice during your growth, as well as the potential to place a vendor at one of the most valued locations in the server.

We also have great people in [$$$]. We provide each other with support, camaraderie, and a just a good experience in game.

Finally, here is what to expect from me, the New Player Coordinator once you express your interest in joining [$$$]. I will contact you, either in game, or through our IRC channel (#$$$, our preferred method of contact). From there, we will discuss membership, and basically introduce ourselves. Once you are in $$$, I will work with you to reach your goals as a member through whatever methods necessary. My door is always open for your questions, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you have the easiest transition into the guild as I possibly can.

We’d love to have you in [$$$]. Please contact us our IRC Channel to begin the process!

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: [$$$] MERCHANT GUILD RECRUITING

Post by Wise »

CURRENTLY IN NEED OF AN ACTIVE SMITH TO KEEP UP WITH GM WEAPON SALES

APPLY WITHIN
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events