Hi

Moderator: Support Moderators

Gringo

Hi

Post by Gringo »

Hi, im an old school UO player that started playing retail about 2 weeks after the game released. Most of my play time was pre-T2A and early T2A but I have played on and off through to including UOR. I mostly played on Chesapeake but also had a stint on Drachenfels after it was opened. I have checked out a few private servers within recent years but never stayed at any very long. I just wanted to say you do a great job here Derrick and your shard is far far above all the others I have tried. I have been playing here a little over a week now and I love it here. It really feels so much like an authentic T2A retail server here. I like how you even get the little details right like the font on text when you click items etc. My only bitch is that I didnt find out about this server sooner. I now have convinced a couple of my old friends to come by and start playing here as well. Anyways, keep on rockin Derrick, you make the rest of these people look amateur at best.

Oh and btw I was also curious where the server is located geographically. Seems I also have a great ping here.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Hi

Post by Kabal »

I think its in Michigan
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

Kabal wrote:I think its in Michigan
I heard Georgia?
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Hello and welcome. Please enjoy your online stay here. :)

If you have any problems, this community is very helpful. We may often argue about issues and advice but that's only because we're passionate about this game. :)
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Gringo

Post by Gringo »

Well if its in michigan that would explain the good ping because it just so happens I live in michigan :)

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Michigan <-----
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Gringo

Post by Gringo »

So it is michigan? Can You confirm Derrick?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

No I heard two places..Virginia and Georgia
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Welcome to Second Age Gringo!

Herndon, Virginia, Peer1 datacenter
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Gringo

Post by Gringo »

Ahh ok. Well I still get a blazing fast connection to Virginia then it appears :)

Return to “New Player Help”