Razor/Connecting Issues.

Lightwield

Razor/Connecting Issues.

Post by Lightwield »

I am using vista and i did the step by step process. I got the Uo Client, Patched, Net, and Razor. When i boot razor and put in the information to the server just like it sais on the forums i get these errors.

CDHDCache::Init(): Cannot Open file "map0.mul" from either hd or cd. Please insert the ultima online cd and try again.

Then a Init Error: Razor was unable to initialize. Error Code: NO_TID
Description: Could not find the Clients ThreadID
This error means razor was unable to hook the client after it started.

I am going to try and reinstall the game and see if it helps.

Derrick

Re: Razor/Connecting Issues.

Post by Derrick »

Lightwield wrote:I am using vista and i did the step by step process. I got the Uo Client, Patched, Net, and Razor. When i boot razor and put in the information to the server just like it sais on the forums i get these errors.

CDHDCache::Init(): Cannot Open file "map0.mul" from either hd or cd. Please insert the ultima online cd and try again.

Then a Init Error: Razor was unable to initialize. Error Code: NO_TID
Description: Could not find the Clients ThreadID
This error means razor was unable to hook the client after it started.

I am going to try and reinstall the game and see if it helps.
When installing, choose "Full Install", so that map files are copied to your harddrive.

You probably want to uninstall and start over since patching may have further complicated the problem
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."