Roll of a die...

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Roll of a die...

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

With multiple accounts I think there should be ways to make the most of them.

Alot of players here have public houses.

If die rolls were implemented as system messages we could program macros that would vary according to the die roll. Such as telling stories, or jokes...giving hints for player ran quests etc. If die rolls were made available in all system messages by characters that observed the act you could even make a fortune teller or something whenever a player rolls dice in front of them.

If you set macros where you give a crafter ingots on a certain floor tile they should be able to craft a preset item for you and return it to another tile with an interactive statement or two. Example..."Give me (x amount) of ingots (or whatever) and I will craft you (named item)." With varying statements whether it succeeded or failed.

I am just throwing ideas out there for those people who want to maybe gain skill and interact with macros or use macros in interesting ways to add flavour to the game.

That's why I originated this post with the die roll idea as a request to have it implemented in system message if they are not recognized as such already. I am unfamiliar with the use of dice and the idea just came to me.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Roll of a die...

Post by Duke Jones »

...you can buy dice at the provisioner?
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."