Purchasing Placed Keep

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Malisterium

Purchasing Placed Keep

Post by Malisterium »

I have searched high and low and found no open slots for keeps thus I have been forced to sell my keep deeds and am looking to purchase any placed keeps. I would like to purchase any keep that is already placed and is NOT located on Ice Island.

Further on location preferences, it would be ideal to have a keep that is placed in the area of Minoc/Vesper/Brit (though not required).

Please message me or reply if you are selling a placed Keep in order to continue to pricing negotiations.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Purchasing Placed Keep

Post by Hicha »

I'll sell you a location for 25k, you keep your deed.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Malisterium

Post by Malisterium »

Where is the location, friend?

Malisterium

Post by Malisterium »

I am still looking for placed Keeps to purchase. Any sellers?

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

Malisterium wrote:I have searched high and low and found no open slots for keeps thus I have been forced to sell my keep deeds and am looking to purchase any placed keeps. I would like to purchase any keep that is already placed and is NOT located on Ice Island.

Further on location preferences, it would be ideal to have a keep that is placed in the area of Minoc/Vesper/Brit (though not required).

Please message me or reply if you are selling a placed Keep in order to continue to pricing negotiations.
Odd, I recently placed a Castle, and during my search I found several spots for Castles and Keeps... depends on where your looking and your criteria of locale I guess....

Ardos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ardos »

I've got a keep inside mYm village north of Vesper I'd consider selling for about a Million
aka WoozyRargar, Kinarah

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Ardos wrote:I've got a keep inside mYm village north of Vesper I'd consider selling for about a Million
It's worth at least 1.5mil b/c cA lives there.
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9277

Return to “Archive Buying”