resist party BMA guild Sat. Aug 1st

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Armalite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

resist party BMA guild Sat. Aug 1st

Post by Armalite »

BMA guild will be hosting a resist party on Sat. Aug 1st. It will be open to everyone. We will meet up at East Brit bank at 1pm est, and begin the resist party at 1:30pm est. This will be our first resist party, so any veterans that can offer advice or assistance would be appreciated. Also since this is our first time doing one, I'll be buying 2000 of the 4 regs needed and passing them out, plus supplying 10,000 bandages. If you know that won't be enough regs, please bring some of your own.

Armalite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: resist party BMA guild Sat. Aug 1st

Post by Armalite »

OK, we have plenty of regs (4000 of each one used), but it looks like we only have 2 casters so far. If anyone wants to volunteer 2 hours of their day, or maybe workout a compensation for their time, please leave me a PM or reply here, and I'll get a hold of you. Thanks.

Armalite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Armalite »

Cool, it looks like we will have 5 maybe 6 casters for the session, with plenty of regs/banadages. Hope to see you all there :)

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

I'll be there!
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Armalite
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Armalite »

The resist party has to be postponed. My house that had all the regs for the event was looted, and needless to say, the regs are gone. I'll make a new thread, when we have replaced the regs, and can have the party. Most likely next weekend.... on the 8th.

Return to “Player Run Events”