Event Idea

Sebben
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Event Idea

Post by Sebben »

Keep the Fires Burning

This is a game idea I had and wanted to post it here so we can flesh it out before trying it.

UoH is hosting a new event at the Shadowmire Arena on _______. There will be a ____ entry fee to cover expenses. All gold collected in entry fees will be rewarded to the winning team at the end of the event.

Light the Fires (or another name) is a game consisting of two even teams, and will be assigned a color. Each team will occupy one level of the arena (castle). There will be an even number of dying tubs spread out on each level. The goal will be to light all the fires (dye the tubs your teams color).

Questions to be answered:

--Do all the tubs start out neutral, or dyed on each level? I’m thinking neutral to start

--How many rounds will it go? Two out of three maybe.

--Will each person have a dye in their bag, or will they be locked down on the floor? I can’t check to see if non friends can use locked down dye at the moment. I think locked down would work better, it might prevent a silly razor macro, but I don’t know. Also if they hold the dyes one team could just kill everyone and win.

--Does killing the other team result in victory, or should there be neutral Rez people at the teams home base?

Please help discuss and pose any other questions so we can get it another event going. We can have some in guild testing before we try it with the public to see if it works, and if its even fun.

Thanks,

-Seb

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Event Idea

Post by BlackFoot »

sweetsauce
i always think in a team game you shoudl be able to rez your teammates if they die
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]