Resist session Friday the 17th.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Resist session Friday the 17th.

Post by MatronDeWinter »

This last spontanious Resist Session was a huge success, many people showed up and hopefully gained a ton of resist. Either way, I am greatful for the attendance, every little bit helps. I know that I GM'd two people myself. So I will hold another, more organized event this time..

This one will begin around 5pm EST, on Friday the 17th (this friday). The location has been moved to a new location that is safe from outside interference, I know there was a problem with attempted house-killing the last time.

You must bring 500 of each MS reg or provide some other service (such as healing) to attend, we can work out the details.

Anyone is welcome to come but I reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone.

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Resist session Friday the 17th.

Post by Mephistopheles »

I gained 23 points on Matron's diet of swarming meteors and 1,500 bandages!

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Resist session Friday the 17th.

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Anyone bring any firework wands?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “Player Run Events”