New to this server... few questions

Moderator: Support Moderators

Slaygrim

New to this server... few questions

Post by Slaygrim »

Been on about 3 weeks. Still trying to get settled in. Things are coming along fairly well, my dexxer just needs to GM resist and healing to be finished, and my tank mage needs to finish up magery and resist which should be done within the next few days.

First question. Having come from UOGamers Hybrid, I am wondering what kind of issues this server has with purple pot throwing? Even though I could always run the same program, I always thought of this as an exploit. It is what ruined PVP on UOGamers. Is this an issue on this server at all? I saw Tron's PK thread and he seems to never leave home without the program.

Second Question. It's been almost 10 years since I PVPed under T2A Tank Mage rules, any tips on tactics or suggestions on where I can go to get practice in order to get back into the groove?

Thanks ahead of time.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: New to this server... few questions

Post by RoadKill »

Welcome to UOSA (belated!)

Purple potions have an exact timer here. Many people have razor macros with perfect timing here just like on other shards.

As for your tank mage fighting needs, the best suggestion is to duel players to relearn the timers. Another common technique (if players are not around), just "pvp" monsters (practice combo timing and whatnot on them). The nice part about T2A pvp is, a handful of regs, a hally, and a few pots is enough to get going and is a very affordable inventory
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “New Player Help”