Recalling in a fight

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Bonx

Recalling in a fight

Post by Bonx »

Ok this has made me mad sooo many times. Ill be on my warrior. I was at that serpents hold thing when a pker attacked me. So my first instinct was to recall. Well I stop to recall and i target my scroll and he starts hitting me. And it cancels my recall so I die. Its happened to me before and really agrivates me. Recalling should be able to help you out in a fight with a pker.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Recalling in a fight

Post by Hemperor »

Not sure what you're saying..however the other day I got the recall target up and upon targetting it paused for a split second and fizzled... I didn't use an item, drag anything or open a bag, ended up dying because of this.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Hey hemp is that a jhelom duel pit picture in your sig banner? ;/
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Bonx

Post by Bonx »

well I mean I start recalling and It cancels. I dont think you can recall in a fight. Im not fighting back though. It just cancels the recall when he hits me. Its not getting interupted though cause its not saying The spell was interupted. It just stops trying to recall and I die. -.- :(

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Bonx wrote:well I mean I start recalling and It cancels. I dont think you can recall in a fight. Im not fighting back though. It just cancels the recall when he hits me. Its not getting interupted though cause its not saying The spell was interupted. It just stops trying to recall and I die. -.- :(
You are having your casting interrupted....

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

weaken, feeble and clumbsy are 100% disrupts. most mafe pks vs slow recallers tend to use vanq DP hallies and just disrupt recalls and kill them with weapons every 3 seconds. Yes its lame but then again, you can beat that by getting good and killing the PK yourself :)
-D- Dreadlord XII

Alex21
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Alex21 »

Trying to manually recall out while hunting and getting ganked by multiple PK's is not possible from my experiences. No matter what your recall spell fails, as if your using an item or something.

So i made a macro to recall to a house rune, and then set that macro to a hot key, 90% success rate. I believe the unexplainable spell interrupts are caused by razor, somehow....
The First Player Of UO Second Age.