Macroing

Moderator: Support Moderators

Bohica

Macroing

Post by Bohica »

I have used uo autopilot for the past 10 years and do not know how to even began using the razor macro.
Is there some good reason you do not allow any others?
I wanted to try this place out, but like I said I have been playing uo for at least 10 years and have GM'ed about a thousand characters. I just don't have it in me to work so hard at it without a macro.

YouthBuild

Re: Macroing

Post by YouthBuild »

coming from someone that played UO years ago, a non-OSI shard, and knows next to squat, razor is really easy to use and this is a really nice community and ppl will be more than happy to answer your questions, besides that take the point that razor is easy to use

Bohica

Post by Bohica »

2nd age is really my favorite time in uo, and I am not opposed to learning new things. Just that I have used UOAP from day 1 and thats all I know. Seems like there is just the right amount of players here...not to crowded but someone always around. If you have used UOAP then you know how it works but just in case I will describe a macro and if you would put down how I would do it with razor I would appreciate it. Thanks for your response.
Peacemaking
First in UOAP I would go to the tab for location and set the location on my instrument
Second in UO paperdoll I would set the macro to F12---last target---wait for target---target self
Third in UOAP I would go to the macro tab and set F12 for 1st macro
Fourth I would write the script in UOAP

double left click on location #1
wait 4 seconds
send macro #1
wait 4 seconds

It would continuously go through these commands using all the instruments I had stacked in that location.

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

How to make a peacemaking macro with Razor:

Double click on your instrument > Go to Razor > Macros > New > Enter Name of the New Macro > Record > Go to UO > Click on the Peacemaking button > Go to Razor > Stop > Right Click on the last command issued (will be in the "Actions" menu) > Special Constructs > Insert Pause/Wait > Enter X MSeconds > Click Loop and Hit Play

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Bohica

Post by Bohica »

I followed your instructions to the letter, but I did a hiding macro and it worked great..... THANKS sooooo much! It does look pretty simple, but I am sure I will have a few more questions as I go.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

For the record, programs that are regular mouse movement and keystroke applications, ones that don't actually interact with the network packet-stream are completely OK to use, as they were on OSI as well.

Glad you're trying Razor though, it is a lot easier one your get used to it :)

Welcome to Second Age!

Return to “New Player Help”