Help pls

time2a

Help pls

Post by time2a »

im trying to get back to playing uo and its been quite a haul to get back to this shard but im having problems when im trying to load my razor client and im getting message of razor: "unable to locate and load a suitable uo cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed." any help pls thank you very much.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Help pls

Post by MatronDeWinter »

the paths to your client are incorrect. Have you recently re-installed UO? If so you need to point razor to the new uo.exe file (and others). It's probably easiest to just uninstall uo and razor, and reinstall since you arent all setup yet anyway.

Cricetola

Post by Cricetola »

I'm experiencing the same problem and the path do the client is correct.
May it be the version of Razor ? Wich one should I use ?
Cricetola

time2a

Post by time2a »

um so i downloaded mondain cus t2a never works and it went to working right away but now i crash like every ten mins or something, i figure im just not gona play if this is gona be the case anyone have ne ideas and i had to use auto detect in razor maybe that is something but it is all i could do to make it work pls any insight would help,,

ArchaicSubrosa

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

For some reason alot of players including myself have to turn off music in order not to log out after a few minutes. I got those Cliloc messeges too. Make sure after you downlad to install, but dont run the program until after you patch to 5.0.8.3. patch that is found in your UO folder. After installing the patch then you can run UO.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

For the crashing; make sure you turn Smart CPU Reduction off in Razor.