ingots

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Teph

ingots

Post by Teph »

WTB 10k ingots

Valyr

Re: ingots

Post by Valyr »

Howdy Im a new player so obviously could use some starting cash and I dont mind mining. How much would you pay for 10k ingots. Do you want all iron or is colored acceptible?

Teph

Post by Teph »

Valyr wrote:Howdy Im a new player so obviously could use some starting cash and I dont mind mining. How much would you pay for 10k ingots. Do you want all iron or is colored acceptible?
6 gold a piece ill take whatever you got

Valyr

Post by Valyr »

Kk. Well I got 1k iron right now and 80.9 skill so if you wanna pick that 1k up it would help me. The 6k would give me gold for shovels and a pack horse and such. Other than that Ill have to smith and sell for supply money. Wich is what Ive been doing so far :). Sorry to be a pain but as I said I am a new player so gold is sorta tight lol.

Anyways my yahoo is valyr_kyrin@yahoo.com so please add me to your messenger and give me a shout when your around for the transaction and Ill get started on the rest of the order :). Miners name is Hand of God.

Teph

Post by Teph »

Valyr wrote:Kk. Well I got 1k iron right now and 80.9 skill so if you wanna pick that 1k up it would help me. The 6k would give me gold for shovels and a pack horse and such. Other than that Ill have to smith and sell for supply money. Wich is what Ive been doing so far :). Sorry to be a pain but as I said I am a new player so gold is sorta tight lol.

Anyways my yahoo is valyr_kyrin@yahoo.com so please add me to your messenger and give me a shout when your around for the transaction and Ill get started on the rest of the order :). Miners name is Hand of God.
i dont got yahoo messenger too many nerds giving out viruses on there, best way to contact me is to pm me on the forums or on irc, or just tell me where i can usually find you in game

Teph

Post by Teph »

still buying ingots, paying 6 gold a piece

Stealthmode

Post by Stealthmode »

I've got like 32k on my vendor but they are 6.5gp, that's the price I paid to all the new players who mined them. I know you have a soft spot in your heart for shovel wielding newbies so you can find these ingots on the west vesper strip.

Shogun

Post by Shogun »

Still looking for ingots? I have about 5k atm 10k tomorrow night, let me know if your interested I'll msg you in irc also... your chatname also Teph? I'm ShoguN on irc.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Stealthmode

I got my Smith to 86 and your Vendor runs dry of INGOTS!!! Doh!!!

Anyone selling ingots?

Vendor locations that sell??

Thanks
Galendae

sask

Post by sask »

I got 4k of colored ingots I will sell for 6gp.

Return to “Archive Buying”