Selling CUB special Hair dye. (Neon Hair)

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hoots
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Selling CUB special Hair dye. (Neon Hair)

Post by Hoots »

I have heard the going rate on these is around 250-300K? If someone is interested in paying something around there let me know.

1. THis is a CUB dye so it is blessed (cant be stolen from your main pack)...so scammers dont waste my time :)

2. With the lack of checks i would only be interested in dealing if you pay first, or using a broker with the buyer paying said fees. I havnt played for a few months but i believe my name was a trustworthy one when i left. (if the buyer is a trustworthy guy then we can discuss other methods)

Im just getting back to the game and using this as some starter money.

Note, i will be away from Friday 26th to Monday the 7th so if you drop me a PM after the 26th ill get back to you when i get back.

I believe i read that using the forum to scam is a banable offense? That is good to hear as I am not a scammer!
-Hoots

Freeza

Re: Selling CUB special Hair dye. (Neon Hair)

Post by Freeza »

Hoots wrote:I have heard the going rate on these is around 250-300K? If someone is interested in paying something around there let me know.

1. THis is a CUB dye so it is blessed (cant be stolen from your main pack)...so scammers dont waste my time :)

2. With the lack of checks i would only be interested in dealing if you pay first, or using a broker with the buyer paying said fees. I havnt played for a few months but i believe my name was a trustworthy one when i left. (if the buyer is a trustworthy guy then we can discuss other methods)

Im just getting back to the game and using this as some starter money.

Note, i will be away from Friday 26th to Monday the 7th so if you drop me a PM after the 26th ill get back to you when i get back.

I believe i read that using the forum to scam is a banable offense? That is good to hear as I am not a scammer!
-Hoots
I actually just bought a dye from DocFaustus for 200k. Also, if people are weary about using large amounts of gold, they can use house deeds to trade as they are newbified now as well and can be sold for full retail value.

These things jumped in price from when I bought a set a month ago for 160k, sorry for mis-informing you on the price as I had not bought in a while.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Return to “Archive Selling”