6-20-09 Desert Hunt

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Trugagh

6-20-09 Desert Hunt

Post by Trugagh »

The night started out with orcs showing up slowly for the event. In usual tradition, we picked on the peons/snagas. Here we had one mining up ore to get stronger.

Once the orcs gathered, we headed to Yew to make the entrance into the New Lands. We were having issues getting through that entrance, however, when the secret doors that lead there were locked. We had to make another route.

Once there, we began battling everything we seen. Cyclops, titans, hell cats, stone gargoyles, etc. They all were clomped.

And another.

As we wandered about, we found several mounts for our orcs. It wasn't long before all orcs had mounts, even the snagas.

Nerull doesn't like cats.

As more orcs woke up, we got them there with us to join the adventure. Our numbers were adding up nicely.

Once we made it to an ophidian lair, the lethal poison from the monsters was becoming hard to defend against. The orcs at the fort heard our call and came to help keep everyone alive.

I told my fellow orcs I was proud that they were with us. It was going to be a hard battle even with them though.

The real battle then began. Ophidians came pouring out onto us. Chaos erupted.

After we fought back the mass of ophidians, we gathered all of our supplies and treasure from the hunt and headed back to the fort to celebrate. Booze was provided for all.

Some humans came by not long after wanting to talk or fight. We were too drunk to know which.

NOOOOGGGGRRRRAAHHHH!!!

http://www.bloodrock.org