A tale of two pks.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Tron

Re: A tale of two pks.

Post by Tron »

V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

Tron

Post by Tron »

noxmonk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by noxmonk »

The post is def era accurate. Shitty graphics, shitty font, very 90's. Throw up a fire .gif and it's straight up 98 all over again.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Tron

Post by Tron »

noxmonk wrote:The post is def era accurate. Shitty graphics, shitty font, very 90's. Throw up a fire .gif and it's straight up 98 all over again.

not really needed.

im keeping this going because a few others want me to. im a little burnt on it already. i made the template to make the job easier on me and still keep it size manageable and more than just kill shots that everyone has a million of.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Tron

Post by Tron »

Tron

Post by Tron »

Tron

Post by Tron »

Vlastslav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vlastslav »

Tron wrote:
Vlastslav wrote:
Tron wrote: Image
Forgot to subtract the 70k times 3 to rebuild your stat characters after they died. 210k, So really youve made like 1 tamer run at elders the entire time youve been pking. NICE!
Youre facts are all wrong. I've never had to rebuild a single character. I've died three times in stat, twice to Malice while afk (cause I wasnt being careful when I started) and once to an unfortunate gate hop into brit. All times, I've macroed my counts because I had 1 pk alive still anyways. ATM neither of my pks have died in weeks.

That money was also only from 100 kills worth of pking. If you followed the thread instead of just popping in here with jealous rage posts, then you'd know that.

The total gold I've made from pking is prolly around 1m, in about a months time.

Thanks for playing!
So you made 220k in 100 kills... then another 780k for the other 111 kills? Is that what your telling me?

Tron

Post by Tron »

Vlastslav wrote:
So you made 220k in 100 kills... then another 780k for the other 111 kills? Is that what your telling me?

i made around 230k (not withstanding money spent to fund the char - like my vanq katanas, and all my kegs) through 100 kill counts, on one char.
2 things about that tho. it could have been even more because i was pulling money out of that chest for other shit, but i didn't really care, and I was actually making less money that week spent pking than i normally do. i made 180k just yesterday, 1 good day. [

but srsly, vlast, stop being petty. if you insist on doing it, do over irc or in game, but keep it out of my thread.

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

I actually like this. Could really care less if the targets are miners or bards or any other template type that doesn't stand much of a chance fighting back. Tron is doing what PK's do - kill people. And the rampant pk'ers from OSI (myself included for a time) was what made the game fun and challenging. You had to risk to receive reward.

Keep it up, looking forward to seeing more of this.. just pray I'm never pictured in one of those screenshots :P
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Daltrey

Post by Daltrey »

I kinda like the new format. Would be better as a comic (a la Belan, Galad, etc), but still cool. What's with the "Loot: ???", though? Didn't get a chance to loot?

Tron

Post by Tron »

Daltrey wrote:I kinda like the new format. Would be better as a comic (a la Belan, Galad, etc), but still cool. What's with the "Loot: ???", though? Didn't get a chance to loot?

Yah, that'd be even more time consuming! I think it would be fun to do something like that for sure, but I'd spend so much time writing comics that I wouldn't have time to kill anyone. :lol:

As far as the "???", it's because I don't remember. Most people just have the avg loot of regs, a wepaon, runes, etc. I only remember big piles of gold really, and sometimes kill come so quickly I don't even remember that. I just started leaving it blank in those cases.

Daltrey

Post by Daltrey »

Not criticizing you, Tron. :) I just think that every kill has a story, and I'd like to know more about it, that's all.