Old UO Great Lakes Vet joining the community looking for...

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Shogun

Old UO Great Lakes Vet joining the community looking for...

Post by Shogun »

Played UO from day 1 up until shortly after UO:R on great lakes played under Agent Evil

Looking to get back into the game and found this shard. Was once a good pvp'er in this game however rusty as ever now.

I'm looking around for a partner in battle, crime etc to start out with... or a guild or a small close knit group. Looking for a mature bunch or player to kick it with, skill up, hunt mobs and basically build our chars.

I've lead some pretty big guilds/alliances/armies in other games before and for the longest time top pvp'er in daoc on the server Tristan.

I'm just a regular guy look for a group or individual to enjoy the game with not looking for dramaqueen l33tspeak "we pwn" guilds or individuals, just looking for mature players that enjoy the game... and loves to throw down once in awhile.

So if anyone, guild or group is looking for a solid and soon to be very active player (however really rusty atm) that is loyal to friends, loves to contribute and laughs in the face of death please sent me a message I need a home or crew to start up with!

Freeza

Re: Old UO Great Lakes Vet joining the community looking for...

Post by Freeza »

Shogun wrote:Played UO from day 1 up until shortly after UO:R on great lakes played under Agent Evil

Looking to get back into the game and found this shard. Was once a good pvp'er in this game however rusty as ever now.

I'm looking around for a partner in battle, crime etc to start out with... or a guild or a small close knit group. Looking for a mature bunch or player to kick it with, skill up, hunt mobs and basically build our chars.

I've lead some pretty big guilds/alliances/armies in other games before and for the longest time top pvp'er in daoc on the server Tristan.

I'm just a regular guy look for a group or individual to enjoy the game with not looking for dramaqueen l33tspeak "we pwn" guilds or individuals, just looking for mature players that enjoy the game... and loves to throw down once in awhile.

So if anyone, guild or group is looking for a solid and soon to be very active player (however really rusty atm) that is loyal to friends, loves to contribute and laughs in the face of death please sent me a message I need a home or crew to start up with!
did you have red neon hair?
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Shogun

Post by Shogun »

Hey, yeah my char had a pony tail with red hair... was in the guild CD (Council of Darkness) had a decent sized player town around Covetous and another few houses around the Xroads south west of Britain.

Freeza

Post by Freeza »

Shogun wrote:Hey, yeah my char had a pony tail with red hair... was in the guild CD (Council of Darkness) had a decent sized player town around Covetous and another few houses around the Xroads south west of Britain.
Ah ha! So you played with Sabbath CD and me. I do remember you =).
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Shogun

Post by Shogun »

Small world... wow its been so long since those days. Good to see some older players still around. Check your pm.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”