Sound and Vitsta

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Sound and Vitsta

Post by tekai »

I know I've asked this before, but i'm finding its more wide spread then I thought. Many people with vista have to turn sounds off to play. Now that I want to enter the pvp fielding, I need to be able to hear gate portals ect..

could someone good with vista / computers please figure out why many of us vista users are crashing on sounds. I can't tell you what sounds exactly, but its not just the music. I'm lucky to be online for 8 seconds with sound on.

I would apprciate any help on the situation. I've tried all standard fixes like compatiblity mode, always running as admin ect.

Tekai
OlmanRiver
[broken image]

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Sound and Vitsta

Post by Wise »

its always worked fine for me on my vista, I love rocking the sound & town music :D
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Yes but atleast dozens of people with vista are effected.. someone has to have this problem and can help us fix it.
[broken image]

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

I don't know, I've always had issues with random crashing on XP and Vista. My UO disc shouldn't be doing this to me for I have taken care of it well over the years. Ungrateful bastard.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.