RP! The guild for rp folks to interact with each other!

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Jaded Gamer

Re: RP! The guild for rp folks to interact with each other!

Post by Jaded Gamer »

So would this be more of an alliance than a guild? So all members could cooperate to have their battles or whatever?

Avo

Post by Avo »

Yes this would be an alliance of of roleplayers. If the members wish to wage rp battles against other rp guilds then sure. The actual guild of RP will not go into or accept war invites with other guilds because some members who join may not be pvp oriented or do not enjoy pvp. So the players who wish to do battle would have to come up with terms to wage war between each other. As long as both sides don't give murder counts then i see no problem with rpers in RP going to war with other guilds. Hope that answers your questions.

Jaded Gamer

Post by Jaded Gamer »

It sounds like it would be interesting.

Avo

Post by Avo »

I think it will be, and its worth a try. I'm currently mining up ingots so i can train up my blacksmithy, so as soon as im done doing that I will create the guild and my rp character. I'm gonna roleplay an ancient greek hero. So i wanted to make my smith Hephaestus before hand :)

ClassyGuy

Post by ClassyGuy »

I'd be interested in joining, I've been looking for an RP guild since the last server I played on went down a while back. Sounds like it could be fun.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Once you've formed, keep an eye out for $$$ Events! They are a great opportunity to get together and roleplay your character.

Avo

Post by Avo »

Thanks for showing your interest in the RP alliance guild. Keep checking back here, I should have a guild stone by this Friday. Spread the word around too, maybe there are more Roleplayers out there who would be interested as well.

And yes, the $$$ events that are coming out are great ways to get together and socialize with other RP people.
So I will be keeping an eye out for those.

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

I went ahead and created the guild stone since I haven't heard anything from Avo. It's a great idea hopefully spark some interests. Either Pm me or leave a message in this topic if you're interested in joining.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8051

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

soo cool