Guild Alliances

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
alatar

Guild Alliances

Post by alatar »

How would we feel about having guild alliances, no it isn't t2a accurate, but it's a useful feature. It doesn't alter gameplay, & its a way to interact with other guilds without actually being a part of them.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

bOmb

Re: Guild Alliances

Post by bOmb »

You can always just friendly war a guild. I think this would be a cool idea though.

seth

Post by seth »

I agree with you Alatar on guild alliances. It has absolutely nothing to do with gameplay and makes it more demographic if your filtering guilds that are at 'true war' and guilds with official 'alliances.' Hopefully this will be implemented.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Bump.. Can we please implement this..? & Alliance guild chat.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

This is completely out of era and would take some work to implement.
I can't even consider this without a poll, but I think it's a bad idea. Just join the same guild. I think the case can be made that it does effect game-play, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Nah should keep it accurate :wink:

platy

Post by platy »

i'm all for guild alliances.. its hard enough recruiting decent people as it is, i know we're growing but most people coming are friends of others.. it'd just be something cool i think

Kylock

Post by Kylock »

There's another way to kinda form one big guild - use a general abbreviation, then for the guild title just put your own guild's abbreviation/name there..

soo everyone would be on same stone, with abbreviation -- but with their own guild as title