Buying Decorating Services

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Kryptonical
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Buying Decorating Services

Post by Kryptonical »

I'd like some properties organized/decorated and wanted to know if there are people up for this for high who will start it and finish it.

I want to a tower organized/deco'd and I want to be able to work with you so we can make something that I will enjoy as well.

This will take a lot of time so I want to be sure your able to do it. Let me know what you will charge.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buying Decorating Services

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Talk to oleman river (on irc), his wife offers this service and does an amazing job.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

Haha, we accually started on his tower and just couldnt find the time to finish, or the guts to tell him what it would accually cost.

she did one nice room for him for a good guildie price, but in all reality she just could not put forth the time nessessary.

It takes anywhere from 3-8+ hours to fully design a room, put everything up, take it all down 8 times in trial and error until you come up with a design.

Once you have a design you could make carbon copies of it all day, but everyone wants something unique =)

I'm sure someone well respected wouldnt be unfair to charge 30k an hour, or more.
[broken image]

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

i also offered thsi service for a short time but it is really hard to find the time now with guild events
sorry about that :< hope the one room i got going is good for you
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Daltrey

Post by Daltrey »

tekai wrote: It takes anywhere from 3-8+ hours to fully design a room, put everything up, take it all down 8 times in trial and error until you come up with a design.
Wow, I'm intrigued by this. Have any screenshots?

Return to “Archive Buying”