People get help finding adventure.

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: People get help finding adventure.

Post by RoadKill »

I don't even understand why people macro hide/stealth with movements, no point to doing that.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Image
Owned 2v1.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

RoadKill wrote:I don't even understand why people macro hide/stealth with movements, no point to doing that.
My guess is that they believe the anti-macro code is in effect. Even if it was, I have yet to see one person move-macro in the correct pattern to dupe the non-existent anti-macro code.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Post by RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
RoadKill wrote:I don't even understand why people macro hide/stealth with movements, no point to doing that.
My guess is that they believe the anti-macro code is in effect. Even if it was, I have yet to see one person move-macro in the correct pattern to dupe the non-existent anti-macro code.

They must think that you have to get out of hiding to gain again, in fact I think I read something that said that on the forums some where, I may just be crazy though, at any rate it's false.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Maernus Calgar of T^B did it again! That's four times that his character has wandered into a mysterious portal now.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Late addition

aXe

Post by aXe »

So Matron, how do you have a rune to all these weird spots, and the one on the water? wtf mate!!?
<hemperor> plus im sure ive handled more money than your mcdonalds ass ever has, my $1200 dollar speaks for itself! :)

Downs

Post by Downs »

Matron is basically ridiculous with the resources he has on hand. In any given situation, he has at least 4 of what u need
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!