Stealth

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Leroy-

Stealth

Post by Leroy- »

Steath is broke. At GM I fail to stealth and reveal more then 50% of the time with a suit of GM LEATHER!!! I cannot even stealth around and pick locks for some gold when im failing like this...

Derrick

Re: Stealth

Post by Derrick »

Leroy- wrote:Steath is broke. At GM I fail to stealth and reveal more then 50% of the time with a suit of GM LEATHER!!! I cannot even stealth around and pick locks for some gold when im failing like this...
I'll look into this ASAP, thanks.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

http://web.archive.org/web/199910012205 ... tealth.htm

quite abit there.

is your stealth gm? what gm leather bring your AR to? it says at gm you can stealth with 15 AR

Falx

Post by Falx »

Stealth percentage is determined by AR, you shouldnt fail at 0 AR, but with anything above 0 youwill have a chance to fail~

SUPERzarqawi

Post by SUPERzarqawi »

Falx wrote:Stealth percentage is determined by AR, you shouldnt fail at 0 AR, but with anything above 0 youwill have a chance to fail~
he's right..
i never bring my stealth above 80 on any char i make.. at 80 you should NEVER fail while naked.. which was good enough for me

silex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by silex »

You can get a couple more steps per Stealth activation with higher stealth though. Very useful if you need to cover more than a screen width while hidden.