Factions?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Leroy-

Factions?

Post by Leroy- »

Has this been discussed before I don't know but factions please.

Storm
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Factions?

Post by Storm »

Leroy- wrote:Has this been discussed before I don't know but factions please.
Factions weren't introduced until after the release of UO:Renaissance. This is a pre UO:R (T2A) era shard. There is always Order/Chaos.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Order/chaos and guilds are all we need. :wink:

Falx

Post by Falx »

booo no factions

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Factions kill. Here's a suggestion w/in a suggestion...i propose a group of you get a good little guild together, get some chemistry going, and go to war with cr3w. As it is now theres about 5 of us and we have a pretty strong guild, but theres some decent pvpers here..if ya'll joined up we could have some really fun fights. :D
-cr3w-

alatar

Post by alatar »

problem is they c an't work together within themselves, so they'll never really compete..
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

forget factions to much money control for newbs

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

problem is they c an't work together within themselves, so they'll never really compete..
Well someone should teach them then. I wouldn't mind teaching them if they got a guild together.
-cr3w-

Leroy-

Post by Leroy- »

I only suggested for the pvp aspect. Let's get some pvp going here. Where does it take place that I don't see it?

alatar

Post by alatar »

Clyde- wrote:
Well someone should teach them then. I wouldn't mind teaching them if they got a guild together.
They tried this already
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

silex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by silex »

Oh cr3w :roll:

Onslaught

Post by Onslaught »

Factions were fucking awesome.

This server is too small for it and it doesn't fit the era.

If this server every blooms to like 300 - 400, I'd try suggesting it again but for the time being, it's hard enough to even find fights as order/chaos.
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Currently residing on the Cho'gall World of Warcraft server.

http://www.vqguild.net - World class.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Onslaught wrote:Factions were fucking awesome.

If this server every blooms to like 300 - 400, I'd try suggesting it again but for the time being, it's hard enough to even find fights as order/chaos.
It's hard to find pvp when you are looking in the balron rooms all day.
#1 PK Guild on T2A

Onslaught

Post by Onslaught »

alatar wrote:
Onslaught wrote:Factions were fucking awesome.

It's hard to find pvp when you are looking in the balron rooms all day.
I've tried to find PvP and honestly, it's a waste of time right now. Maybe when we get a bigger population or small guilds start making a mark it'd pick up but right now, it's garbage.

The last time I logged on my mage to attempt to PvP, I ended up standing around in Brit for an hour chilling with all the macro'ers. The best PvP on this server comes from the events which don't happen at convenient times for myself so I've basically been forced to make a PK that I've actually been having fun with lately.

Now I do understand that you think you're hot shit on this server but honestly, I haven't seen a post from you on these forums that isn't dripping with egotistical sarcasm. Constructive posts or GTFO imo
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Currently residing on the Cho'gall World of Warcraft server.

http://www.vqguild.net - World class.