A few questions from a newbie?!

Moderator: Support Moderators

Shadow_Nirvana

A few questions from a newbie?!

Post by Shadow_Nirvana »

Well as a newbie to this era, I would like to ask some questions.

1-Does intelligence give a bonus to magery?(in uostratics.com it says it does.)

2-What does arms lore do? Does it give bonuses - if it does to what craft skills will it help?(will it help tailoring-armor- or carpentry-weapons-?)

3-And last bu not least, I have 55 inscription.So I am trying to right 6th circle spells-invisibility(it's what the guides say.) and I fail extremely much and get like 0.1 gain in 30 minutes.Can someone give me some ideas here why this is happening.

Thank you for your time.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: A few questions from a newbie?!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:Well as a newbie to this era, I would like to ask some questions.

1-Does intelligence give a bonus to magery?(in uostratics.com it says it does.)

It effects your meditation rate I know. I had a duel with blackfoot, the rules were, only cast poison, and no other actions of any sort. Sort of a joke duel. Anyway, He used a gm mage with 100int and I used a gm mage with 40 int, and his poison did damage faster than mine. So I assume that yes, it does.

2-What does arms lore do? Does it give bonuses - if it does to what craft skills will it help?(will it help tailoring-armor- or carpentry-weapons-?)
It does nothing except check the condition of a weapon and whether or not it is poisoned. It is a merchant skill, but can be good to buy weapons with.

3-And last bu not least, I have 55 inscription.So I am trying to right 6th circle spells-invisibility(it's what the guides say.) and I fail extremely much and get like 0.1 gain in 30 minutes.Can someone give me some ideas here why this is happening.

Try making level 5 spells for gaining, sounds like 6th is too hard right now.

Thank you for your time.

Proselyte

Re: A few questions from a newbie?!

Post by Proselyte »

Shadow_Nirvana wrote:Well as a newbie to this era, I would like to ask some questions.

Thank you for your time.
I believe you need appropriate levels of magery to create scrolls as well. Check this out:

http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?title=Inscription

Return to “New Player Help”